💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tatianna Tweets/Teases VMAs

monsterdino

Featured Posts

CherryPi3

How would they help promote perfect illusion if Gaga doesn't even know about what you all think they're doing :toofunny:

Also, Britney is rumored to have drag queens in her performance, so that's possibly what Tatianna is teasing about.

Yall need to stop being so delusional tbh lol

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impostor

Sorry for being delusional but do you guys know if there's still time for Gaga to fly back to NY?

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, KleinKnight said:

Sorry for being delusional but do you guys know if there's still time for Gaga to fly back to NY?

this tbh :toofunny:

she's not even in NYC :toofunny:

HOTNebraskaGuy

If Gaga allows some drag queens to premiere her lead single on ****ing VMAs without her even making an appearance I might unstan.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Fantina

OMFG i think i got it.The queens will probably join Rihanna's VVA performance!Remember that some of the queens were featured in her music videos?

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Impostor
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

If Gaga allows some drag queens to premiere her lead single on ****ing VMAs without her even making an appearance I might unstan.

It would be fun I think. I'm here for new reverse experiences.

5 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

It's probably like a 5 hour flight

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

this tbh :toofunny:

she's not even in NYC :toofunny:

But if Drag Queens are going to lipsync to her song or sing it why would Gaga go to the VMAs :what:

No one said about Gaga being @ the VMAs resd the whole text

Fantina

Oh god i think i am right!All of the queens will probably join RIhanna in her S&M performance and Phi Phi will wear like a meat dress or something to commemorate Gaga or something idk.

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Fantina said:

OMFG i think i got it.The queens will probably join Rihanna's VVA performance!Remember that some of the queens were featured in her music videos?

But why would Phi Phi tweet about Gaga tho?

Saint Laurent

As delulu as it sounds the events of the past week or so all seem so calculated, probably not at the VMA's, but something is definitely happening we don't know about.

Fantina
Just now, monsterdino said:

But why would Phi Phi tweet about Gaga tho?

Maybe she will wear a Gaga inspired look,i mean, she said that it will be everywhere.

monsterdino

They may dress like all of the Gaga's alter egos thats why Gaga tweeted from all the account on twitter?:cryga:

Fantina

Or they will open the show showcasing all of the pop queens,like 1 queen representing 1 iconic look or smth

Archived