celeb

Taylor Swift got breast implants

Serendipity

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

I can already see someone starting a thread on atrl titled "Taylor Swift debuts breasts"

Quartz

Ha evolution to Dolly Parton is imminent :lolga:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Versace

Kinda sad, girls with her previous figure looked up to her, there really are not that many too skinny international pop stars.

tops look different with different bras. doesn't mean she got a boob job. that's just insane to make that assumption and call it journalism!

Fernster7

She would look even better so I hope this is true. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

darkchylde
9 minutes ago, Versace said:

Kinda sad, girls with her previous figure looked up to her, there really are not that many too skinny international pop stars.

do i laugh at this or?

Versace
3 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

do i laugh at this or?

and who are you exactly for me to cater to your useless and irrelevant reaction to my subjective opinion on a chat forum :nails:

DeleteMyAccount

Aren't there other ways to look "enhanced" though? Either way she looks well and happy.

darkchylde
Just now, Versace said:

and who are you exactly for me to cater to your useless and irrelevant reaction to my subjective opinion on a chat forum :nails:

i am the person designed to wake you from whatever dream your living and realize most acts, specially pop acts, are skinny.

Versace
Just now, VenusOddity said:

i am the person designed to wake you from whatever dream your living and realize most acts, specially pop acts, are skinny.

How shallow :classy:

Archived