💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

thoughts about Gaga

Cracks

Featured Posts

Cracks

Gaga is a popstar, not a ****ing rockstar. She thinks she can have a hit without promo, the shows how clueless she is about the music industry. If PI isn't a hit she won't have money anymore and we will never get another album... She NEEDS to perform at the VMA's or her career is over. 

Also, she clearly doesn't care about us anymore. She has become se selfish. I mean, she used to always dress crazy and now she wears the same t-shirt twice :awkney: If she continues to dress like that for LG5 I'm burning my stan card

And last, if LG5 is something else than Dance music :awkney:

Edit: I'm obviously making fun of what some users are saying here on GGD.

Iwontell

Here's GGD at its best!
LiDkSLG.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

MelbHawker
6 minutes ago, Cracks said:

She thinks she can have a hit without promo, the shows how clueless she is about the music industry. If PI isn't a hit she won't have money anymore and we will never get another album... She NEEDS to perform at the VMA's or her career is over. 

QaRrMjw.jpg

f*ck me sideways 

Babel

Girl are you on @Cracks

Gaga can be whatever she wants, we don't have any right to demand her to do anything if she doesn't feel comfortable, and I bet it's because of fans like you she decided to stay away from us.

Lastly would you please burn your stan card already and avoid this useless drama. 

I have never disagreed with anything more.:madge: what is wrong with you?:oprah: haven't you heard all she has been saying for a year and the half now? :saladga: stop whining and let her do her! You fell in love with the music and the performances/shows not what she wears in the process of creating! :reductive:

Cracks
2 minutes ago, Majora said:

I can't tell if you're joking.. :oprah:

Yes I'm :giveup: I didn't think people would believe me 

Babel
1 minute ago, Cracks said:

Yes I'm :giveup: I didn't think people would believe me 

You don't fool me, BITCH. Don't backtrack now because you faced the BACKLASH

vsgCer1.jpg

Spoiler

Sorry if I was too harsh but in times like these I don't know what is a joke or not anymore :madge:

Archived