❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Sneak Peek at Gaga's Monster High Doll

Chaymie

Featured Posts

Just came across this in one of the Monster High Groups I'm in on Facebook! :excited2:

14159737_879069348892948_429896205_n.jpg
Apparently it was previewed after the end of the new Monster High Movie showing in theaters today! 

14051604_10154315831907420_1161908342397

Hair samples include Pink and the pictures they're looking at is Def the BTW Tux look. :excited2:
But I also see a blonde/pink mixed curly hair on the top right corner so 2009 VMA Look in the future?! 

BOOTSS

PNolpWT.jpg

Seems like Gaga popped up too! I need someone to upload the whole video on YouTube! LOL

JfGx6zP.png

VIDEO
http://daydreams-at-midnight.tumblr.com/post/149557251913/only-a-pic-of-her-hands-when-are-we-getting-the

14113969_879069345559615_566325557_o.jpg

I really love the Skeleton paint on the hands and the tattoo and the nails!! <3 
So it IS inspired by the BTW MV look but however not sure about the fabric in the back. Is she wearing it or something? 

Thoughts? I'm ready to hoard a ton of this when she comes out! :derpga:

Chaymie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Lol I bet it ends up looking like those cheap costumes some tacky brazilian monsters wear to the concert shows everytime.

lamaisongaga.com

8 minutes ago, Coop said:

I only saw the "Sneak Peek", and broke my hip running here, thinking it was a sneak peek of Perfect Illusion :giveup: 

Sorrry!! :cryga:

gagafall.gif

Chaymie

Weasel

Yup the BTW look after all. For people wondering, they have done a skeleton before, here it is: 

BDF14_Monster_High_Art_Class_Skelita_Cal

6 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

I bet it looks tacky as hell

4 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Lol I bet it ends up looking like those cheap costumes some tacky brazilian monsters wear to the concert shows everytime.

I have hope in Mattel and Monster High. I'm a collector and they have done really nice quality dolls in both playlines and adult collector lines. :) I'm pumped to see the full doll! 

Chaymie

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Yup the BTW look after all. For people wondering, they have done a skeleton before, here it is: 

BDF14_Monster_High_Art_Class_Skelita_Cal

Skelita! She's one of my fave dolls in my collection!
But judging from the hands on this sneak peek, I think they gave her a brand new body design! Usually their hands are all spread out and no long nails. 

Chaymie

Weasel
3 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

I have hope in Mattel and Monster High. I'm a collector and they have done really nice quality dolls in both playlines and adult collector lines. :) I'm pumped to see the full doll! 

I have playline MH dolls and their quality is REALLY lacking tho. 

Archived