💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2016 MTV Video Music Awards

Thomas P

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Also, MTV, where THE F-CK is Joanne the Scammer?!?!!! You did not toy with me all day tweeting and Snapchatting with her only to shut her out of the actual show!! 

Joanne better be scamming that VOTY presentation!!! Or I'm coming for you, MTV! 

tumblr_nu4ncbw1my1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
Just now, iamfreedumb said:

Im still being optimistic :( 

she's not in the same state. there has never been a single thing to suggest that gaga is performing. her single isn't even out.

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Why do I feel like Closer will block Perfect Illusion :rip:

Haha I know. It could. It's really cheap but fun summer smash.

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Why do I feel like Closer will block Perfect Illusion :rip:

Does it really matter? I'm expecting max top 5 position on BB hot 100 for PI, but I'm also here for longevity

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Americano
Just now, Iwontell said:

Funny how pop music moves fast...a year ago Taylor was the biggest thing in the world...tonight, poor her if she was there...Adele was barely remembered tonight...

Adele has never been big at the VMAs though. She's easily the biggest star in the world still, without the VMAs. Kind of like how Beyonce was massive tonight, but has no radio presence. They all have different strengths/areas they dominate.

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

Funny how pop music moves fast...a year ago Taylor was the biggest thing in the world...tonight, poor her if she was there...Adele was barely remembered tonight...

This is what happen to Gaga. She couldnt keep up with her fame:lana:

Americano
Just now, Harry said:

she's not in the same state. there has never been a single thing to suggest that gaga is performing. her single isn't even out.

I do kinda wish she aired a commercial though. that wouldve been cool. Ive never wanted her to perform though. I hate award show debuts to music. It takes away from the moment.

1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Also, MTV, where THE F-CK is Joanne the Scammer?!?!!! You did not toy with me all day tweeting and Snapchatting with her only to shut her out of the actual show!! 

Joanne better be scamming that VOTY presentation!!! Or I'm coming for you, MTV! 

tumblr_nu4ncbw1my1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

she/he was there for 4 secs. while nicki J. was performing. 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

fede ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Yall are so bias. The girl did better than other performers. Can't wait for yall to meltdown when PI performs less than this current #1 song.

Couldtn care less about numbers and charts,,,Applause shts all over that Halsey thing

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Harry
Just now, Americano said:

I do kinda wish she aired a commercial though. that wouldve been cool. Ive never wanted her to perform though. I hate award show debuts to music. It takes away from the moment.

i agree. a commercial announcing the song is coming this friday or something would be very impactful

Archived