💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2016 MTV Video Music Awards

Thomas P

Featured Posts

So whoever it was that introduced Rihanna this time round, seemed to emphasize the fact it was 'one more time'. If Chainsmokers and Halsey are up next, then who is closing the show?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
URFUTUREFAV

QUEEN HALSEY IS ABOUT TO PERFORM AND SLAY THE HELL OF YALL HATER ASSES 

People hate what they don't understand.

HausOfHarlow

So i have my volume turned up full blast because the streaming I'm using is low quality.. anyways.. the notification sound for this forum is PHUCKING AWFUL. It's obnoxious. 

Just FYI.

BLACKOUTbritney
1 minute ago, Americano said:

i hope they hang out at the AMAs/Grammys and slay together 

Still waiting for live Telephone collab

tumblr_inline_oc8u4byNiG1qhs3u1_500.gif

Harry
4 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

This just makes me more puzzles as to why Gaga didn't win this award. She deserves it

She hasn't been relevant in pop for three years and they need ratings. She deserves it I agree but it makes sense that she hasn't tbh. It will be more meaningful after a successful era anyway :) Hopefully next time.

TheJackMonster
Just now, 4BLAiNE said:

So whoever it was that introduced Rihanna this time round, seemed to emphasis the fact it was 'one more time'. If Chainsmokers and Halsey are up next, then who is closing the show?

delusional

Divine
Just now, 4BLAiNE said:

So whoever it was that introduced Rihanna this time round, seemed to emphasis the fact it was 'one more time'. If Chainsmokers and Halsey are up next, then who is closing the show?

gaga :green: 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

ReidOne

Before we keep shading Rihanna for having "her night" snatched by Beyonce, please remember why Rihanna has a career.

Rihanna is Beyonce's employee. She knows her place.

landscape-1446038415-gettyimages-4612561

Iwontell

The thing with Rihanna is she's not trying to impress anybody (like Bey or Gaga), she's just doing her thing and trying to have fun...if she's having fun, she puts on a great show...if she's not having fun, she slacks...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

URFUTUREFAV
1 minute ago, 4BLAiNE said:

she meant another time by one more time i guess, rihanna is closing i think

People hate what they don't understand.

Young Pancake

Rihanna's vocals have been disappointing, she has only one more chance to redeem herself after that I'm done waiting.

Americano
1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Still waiting for live Telephone collab

tumblr_inline_oc8u4byNiG1qhs3u1_500.gif

this gif LOL

Archived