Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

2016 MTV Video Music Awards

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Chris Evans

not a huge fan of this song/the singing but at least these guys are actual artists and not industry puppets who don't write a lyric so props where they're due

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkgaga
2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

We have one last surprise in store...

"Amidst all of these flashing lights, I pray the fame won't take my life." 

What?

fede ARTPOP

Just imagine Gaga closing the song with a TOTAL SLAYAGE perofrmance debuting that fking dance anthem PERFECT ILLUSION...:giveup:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, waveafterwave said:

really? I mean do I have such a bad taste I really feel like I'm the only one that kinda likes her?

your taste is not bad is just different opinions, i used to like her too but idk she's got this attitude and the way she sings idk 

Long Live Gretchen

Harry
Just now, waveafterwave said:

really? I mean do I have such a bad taste I really feel like I'm the only one that kinda likes her?

i don't like her music but it's her personality/attitude that annoys me. seems very forced and put on. i hate to be part of a hate bandwagon so i don't say anything but i think she sucks in every sense of the word tbh.

i won't deny that she clearly has talent but so do a lot of people, i don't think she's special

iamfreedumb
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

Just imagine Gaga closing the song with a TOTAL SLAYAGE perofrmance debuting that fking dance anthem PERFECT ILLUSION...:giveup:

Im still being optimistic :( 

Daydream
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Why do I feel like Closer will block Perfect Illusion

Don't jinx it. 😭

Americano
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Why do I feel like Closer will block Perfect Illusion :rip:

If PI has a Gaga-esque video and is even close to the success of Uptown Funk on radio, she'll go #1. But that's not a promise, as we saw during AP

fede ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Koreku said:

Halsey's stage presence was actually great. I can see her getting more hits in the future. 

:madge:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Iwontell

Funny how pop music moves fast...a year ago Taylor was the biggest thing in the world...tonight, poor her if she was there...Adele was barely remembered tonight...ppl didn't really care that Nicki, who was everywhere 4 years ago, was there...they probably don't even know Gaga has a new song coming and in 2011/12 she was huge...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

MichelMonster
Just now, Chris Evans said:

not a huge fan of this song/the singing but at least these guys are actual artists and not industry puppets who don't write a lyric so props where they're due

It doesnt matter if u produce shitty songs. 

Yall are so bias. The girl did better than other performers. Can't wait for yall to meltdown when PI performs less than this current #1 song.

00026 † 10000

Archived