event

2016 MTV Video Music Awards

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

how can that chainsmoker guy call himself a singer? he struggled with that ****ing mediocre song :smh:

they gave Beyonce 15 min to perform that boring album yet in 2013 they forced Gaga to change her concept because she would overshadow Miley? :awkney:

Rihanna was good on diamonds, I won't even bother to comment on Ariana and some others...:rip:

For me Britney was highlight of whole show and that says a lot

I'm not pretentious but Gaga is so much more in every aspect then this trash show. Glad that she skipped this.

blackpink
19 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

how can that chainsmoker guy call himself a singer? he struggled with that ****ing mediocre song :smh:

they gave Beyonce 15 min to perform that boring album yet in 2013 they forced Gaga to change her concept because she would overshadow Miley? :awkney:

Rihanna was good on diamonds, I won't even bother to comment on Ariana and some others...:rip:

For me Britney was highlight of whole show and that says a lot

I'm not pretentious but Gaga is so much more in every aspect then this trash show. Glad that she skipped this.

:tea: 

River

When there's no male in the best male video..:toofunny:

vma is cheap..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Woo I am so glad she missed it. I am even glad she didn't tease PI there as well.

And I was actually pumped for the VMAs this year, I thought they'd be good even without Gaga.... 

Wow.  What a mess it was, It was really hard to watch I fast forward-ed most of it.

Beyonce was great, but nothing new + the fact they gave her 15m performance, when it should have been Rihanna who gets the spotlight :rip: 

Rihanna was perfect 50% of her performance, the first 2 were a bit messy tho.

Ariana could've been far better and surprisingly The Chainsmokers and Halsey were pretty fun (maybe cuz the show was ****). 

The hosts were unbearable. 

Thank god Gaga and Bobby >>>>>>>>> Any of us.

K I have just watched the only three performances I wanted to watch :gaycat: 

I A-M L-I-V-I-N-G FOR BEY OMG

Riri's performance was cute but they could have chosen better songs, like, they included Where Have You Been and ignored Umbrella? :oprah: 

Honestly, I was gonna watch Britney cause I thought she was gonna make a big performance and do a medley to make up for the 9 years of absence at the VMAs but then I saw it was just Make Me and I don't like this song so I didn't watch it :poot:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, Red said:

K I have just watched the only three performances I wanted to watch :gaycat: 

I A-M L-I-V-I-N-G FOR BEY OMG

Riri's performance was cute but they could have chosen better songs, like, they included Where Have You Been and ignored Umbrella? :oprah: 

Honestly, I was gonna watch Britney cause I thought she was gonna make a big performance and do a medley to make up for the 9 years of absence at the VMAs but then I saw it was just Make Me and I don't like this song so I didn't watch it :poot:

It was the least stiff Britney has looked dancing in years. She wasn't really trying when it came to the lip syncing, but she still looked and danced amazingly.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

It was the least stiff Britney has looked dancing in years. She wasn't really trying when it came to the lip syncing, but she still looked and danced amazingly.

I bet she did but that song is unbearable 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Britney was so underwhelming its quite saddening actually.

I thought the prospect of her "big VMA comeback" would ignite determination and fire in her but, alas, she just seems so ****ing done with the industry tbh :rip: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

nikola

so in my opinion it sucked......o only liked few performances......

Britney was ok,she lip synced but we didn't expect her to sing live,i just don't understand why do they give her mic when it's not even turned on hahahhaah.......also her performance was awkward at some points.....especially when that guy entered the stage.

Rihana was ok.......nothing special about her performance's.......it was ok.....

Ariana and Nicki....................no comment

Beyonce was well Beyonce nothing new from her.....but she was good and she was the best part of the night.

I don't remember who else performed which says a LOT.

Overall it was really bad......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Himeros26
9 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

The_Fame_Monster.png

article-1284451620202-0b290be4000005dc-3

GagaGrammys_1825289a.jpg

464189220.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

-1x-1.jpg

I love Gaga and I believe Gaga is more talented but you are coming off as delulu. 

Anyway- BEY DID THAT. They did a hoe move by sending Britney after her. And then when Britney grabbed that mic as if trying to create that Perfect Illusion. The only problem I had was with the parts where Bey lip synced to a live track but ... She still slayed. And now I have a formation live version I can BOP the **** too omg

THOSE TWO ANNOYING TWITTER TRY HARD HOSTS THOUGH

That's what ruined the show for me :air: And that black girl screaming IM LIVINGGGGGG lol bye

edit : oh and delete Kanye also

Thomas P
Just now, OBEY said:

THOSE TWO ANNOYING TWITTER TRY HARD HOSTS THOUGH

That's what ruined the show for me :air: And that black girl screaming IM LIVINGGGGGG lol bye

She annoyed me SOOOOO much. It was like they purposefully found the most annoying people to do the coverage.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived