Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Going Against The Industry

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

'I always listen to social media, I always have my ear to the ground' Gaga is more intelligent than many people realise and I think she knows the bad and good things from her career. I feel she has LG5 well planned because she is self-aware and I believe she knows how to move forward and how to go about things,from fan views to the pubic. She's so ****ing talented and I respect her creativity and not letting people destroy it and being controlled. Because of this I feel that's why she's keeping quiet like others say for a greater reason.

@W0RLDofGAGA

zakariah
34 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

'I always listen to social media, I always have my ear to the ground' Gaga is more intelligent than many people realise and I think she knows the bad and good things from her career. I feel she has LG5 well planned because she is self-aware and I believe she knows how to move forward and how to go about things,from fan views to the pubic. She's so ****ing talented and I respect her creativity and not letting people destroy it and being controlled. Because of this I feel that's why she's keeping quiet like others say for a greater reason.

:air: 

Monster2015
1 minute ago, TheCountess said:

Many of us seem to have forgotten what she came here for...

lg.jpg

My first Facebook quote lolol I love it so much 

Archived