💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Apple deal most likely unaffected

Stef

Featured Posts

Debithius
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

How is an exclusive gonna make less pirated songs? Most people who don't use Apple Music are likely to download it instead of signing up for Apple Music.

There was some study mentioned on here before that Apple Music indeed lower the pirate rate.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

There was some study mentioned on here before that Apple Music indeed lower the pirate rate.

During exclusives?

Morphine Prince

I don't want her to have an Apple Music exclusive. 

If she does and flops she deserves it tbh. 

I hate exclusives.

Offering people the alternative to stream music rather than buying it is a good thing. Forcing people to only access music by streaming is not, it will only lead to disloyalty by fans and more piracy. 

Blackwillow
13 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I'll lose so much respect in Gaga if she makes an Apple Music exclusive. Only money hungry people do that :icega:

This fan base do the best fuking yapping for everything .:neyde:

damn she does or she doesn't . :madge:

poor Gaga .... I'm glad she keep quiet for LG5 for almost 3 yrs :firega:

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

This fan base do the best fuking yapping for everything .:neyde:

damn she does or she doesn't . :madge:

poor Gaga .... I'm glad she keep quiet for LG5 for almost 3 yrs :firega:

Why? Exclusives are stupid.

MarcusBones
7 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

lol they've proved beneficial to artists like Beyoncé and Frank Ocean.

maybe form an opinion with some merit rather than saying "they're stupid"

Gaga is a major artist on a major label- it's still her job to make money for them.

get a grip little delusioners

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Exclusives are fun, that works in general not just music. Especially if you can get them with your own efforts.

When you can buy those expensive clothes or shoes or car that only handful people can wear and have for example, or the first class flight, or as simple as winning that exclusive Pokemon or YuGi Oh trading cards that produced in limited quantity for special occassion and not everyone can have it.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

lol they've proved beneficial to artists like Beyoncé and Frank Ocean.

maybe form an opinion with some merit rather than saying "they're stupid"

Gaga is a major artist on a major label- it's still her job to make money for them.

get a grip little delusioners

I have done it a few times here already. Maybe it's beneficial for them (like they don't make enough money already?) but exclusives are still stupid as the music won't be available for all fans and it's tragic that even Gaga doesn't care about that if she agrees on it.

Quasi

I feel like releasing exclusives, especially on Gaga's part, would go against everything she stands for. She herself said she hates the corporate machine that runs the music industry, "Music not the bling", "How much money go these artists really need? " etc. Knowing Gaga, if her company was making her do this, she would leak the song regardless of the risk to her sales it would impose. She would desperately want us to hear her new music,  she'd be excited about it. I'm gonna trust that Gaga knows what she's doing and will stick to her values but something about this situation just seems really.....off. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

MarcusBones
36 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I have done it a few times here already. Maybe it's beneficial for them (like they don't make enough money already?) but exclusives are still stupid as the music won't be available for all fans and it's tragic that even Gaga doesn't care about that if she agrees on it.

Giving Apple exclusivity for a brief period of time is hardly selfish- expecting her to do things to please everyone is.

Saint Laurent

May I remind everybody complaining about this AM exclusive deal and implying that Gaga is wrong for doing it that GAGA IS AN EMPLOYEE OF INTERSCOPE.

If Interscope want her to do an Apple Music exclusive and it doesn't compromise her creative freedom, that **** is happening and I'm sure these multi millionaires couldn't care less what you think, so stop whining.

As a side note, why is anybody still using anything other than Apple Music when the other streaming services don't pay the artists fairly for their work? So you'd rather your monthly subscription go to the company than to the artist who created the music you're listening to? Get the **** out of here. :awkney:

MarcusBones

lol I give up. Wake me up when the single is released. I swear, this fan base ridicules every single move she makes and nothing is ever good enough.

well Gaga, I'm here for your Apple exclusive b- I'm sorry some of your fans can't use a free trial of a music app to listen to your music you worked so hard on or just download it illegally and buy it when they can to support you. It's all your fault though, sis.

:reductive:

MarcusBones
2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

May I remind everybody complaining about this AM exclusive deal and inplying that Gaga is wrong for doing it that GAGA IS AN EMPLOYEE OF INTERSCOPE.

If Interscope want her to do an Apple Music exclusive and it doesn't compromise her creative freedom, that **** is happening and I'm sure these multi millionaires couldn't care less what you think, so stop whining.

As a side note, why is anybody still using anything other than Apple Music when the other streaming services don't pay the artists fairly for their work? So you'd rather your monthly subscription go to the company than to the artist who created the music you're listening to? Get the **** out of here. :awkney:

This. 

Slayer
28 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I feel like releasing exclusives, especially on Gaga's part, goes against everything she stands for. She herself said she hates the corporate machine that runs the music industry, "Music not the bling", "How much money go these artists really need? " etc. Knowing Gaga, if her company was making her do this, she would leak the song regardless of the risk to her sales it would impose. She would desperately want us to hear her new music,  she'd be excited about it. I'm gonna trust that Gaga knows what she's doing and will stick to her values but something about this situation just seems really.....off. 

This x1000

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived