Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What year did you become a Lady Gaga fan?

ReidOne

What year did you become a Lady Gaga fan?   

176 members have voted

1. 1. What year did you become a Lady Gaga fan?

Featured Posts

homomo

Became a casual listener after Alejandro mid 2010... Then a little monster after Born This Way (song) was released in February 2011.

I remember trying to search for Born This Way during Christmas break, because it was being talked about everywhere, and didn't even realize it wasn't going to be released for another 1-2 months :flop: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde
3 hours ago, falcon89 said:

I always admired her from the beginning, but I wasn't really a fan until the end of the ARTPOP era and then Cheek to Cheek just sealed the deal for me! 

yaaaaas!!! Cheek to Cheek era fan!!

Welcome!

Hope you have a fun time!

<3

DiscoStyx

I've always loved her since her debut. But wasn't really a fan since I only knew her hits (that were on the radio) and her MV (always snatched by them). I remember dancing ma a$$ off to her songs at 10/11 :laughga:

I truly became a fan in early 2014 as my bf at the time was a fan and turned me into one too. I discovered the G.U.Y. video when it premieres. That was my first exciting moment as a fan :poot:

So yeah, I'm pretty new and haven't been in an era, nor a concert before. Imagine how excited I am :excited2: Especially since I love her more and more everyday, and I looooooove 2016ga unlike most Monsters :tongue:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

spookyelectric

I didn't get Internet installed in my house till I was about 9 years old so the only music I had access to as a kid was whatever my parents and brothers would listen to, which was basically 70's disco music, alternative rock, and whatever rap music was hot at the time :toofunny:

It wasn't until I was 10 and my cousin would come visit me that that I would discover new music and thus started to develop my own taste. Okay, so one day in mid 2009, my cousin showed me a video of this woman with a shiny grey wig and insanely hypnotic pop music playing in the background. That was obviously the music video to Poker Face, and I thought it was the coolest **** ever. I became obsessed with the song for months and that was all I'd listen to, I even remember my brother calling me out for always watching the video :giggle:

After a while I began listening to other songs from Gaga and I became a huge fan. I became a monster after the 2009 VMA performance :firega:, and the rest is history for me

*Dramatically recalls the Just Dance synths and smiles*

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

HOTNebraskaGuy

A fan in 2013

a stan in 2014 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Poissonche
6 hours ago, Edonis said:

What were you scared of? :toofunny:

The slayage? :giveup:

I was 8 in 2008, so the reasons I was scared are valid :toofunny:

My sister showed me the Just Dance video in 2008, and it scared me, especially when she humps the whale in the pool. Then she showed me Poker Face and all the sexual stuff scared me. A year later, she showed me Bad Romance and then I thought HELP SHE GONNA KILL ME and then she showed me Telephone and I thought HELP SHE GONNA KILL ME MORE. And in 2011 her mole scared me.

I was a weird and anxious child.

i've always loved gaga and been a fan when just dance was in the charts, but I became a monster before ARTPOP.

Archived