💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Frank Ocean Causes Possible Setbacks for Gaga

gagzus

Featured Posts

AmenTheNight

This strategy of silence coming from Gaga's team (and inspired by Beyoncé) gets on my nerves more and more as we get closer to September.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilVenusian

Everyone needs to stop with Frank Ocean. His new album is wayyy overrated and no where near as memorable and ambitious as his last album. I was taken on a journey w Channel Orange. With Blond I was only taken to the recycle bin.

1556_original.gif 

I think we all need a mantra to recite over and over again to maintain balance.  We are so close!  Center yourselves, Monsters - even if the idea of that is just an illusion. :stalkga:lady_gaga_marina_abramovic_method_09.jpg

worship to the land a girl from the planet

Amazon PRime deal time guys.... :diane: 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

sillynate

Can someone explain to me why (or why YOU think) artists are having streaming exclusives? Is it even okay to do that if they're signed to a big label? Like wouldn't they be upset because they aren't making money from it either? Like if Sony is as controlling as everyone says, why were they okay with Beyoncé putting Lemonade on Tidal? I'm really confused

Phong Le
11 minutes ago, natesARTPOP said:

Can someone explain to me why (or why YOU think) artists are having streaming exclusives? Is it even okay to do that if they're signed to a big label? Like wouldn't they be upset because they aren't making money from it either? Like if Sony is as controlling as everyone says, why were they okay with Beyoncé putting Lemonade on Tidal? I'm really confused

Well in the case of Apple it's the up front money they get to make more content. 

In the case of Beyoncé it's because jay z owns tidal. 

TimisaMonster

The perfect delusion is them thinking she can't release without Apple being involved... :awkney:

Forget it...move on

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RodeckDanny

I got apple music so i hope it's exclusive ahahah

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Gagas love
On 8/25/2016 at 7:16 PM, Ronlop said:

Will anything ever go as planned with Gaga?

life is unpredictable, holding on to those plans and not being able to go with the changes will lead to stress and sadness lol

Gagas love
On 8/26/2016 at 8:21 PM, natesARTPOP said:

i think its cause tidal started it i n an effort to gain members

Archived