Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Frank Ocean Causes Possible Setbacks for Gaga

gagzus

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice
3 minutes ago, CookieHWilson said:

The Gaga curse.
(Rejoice! Everything will go well. If she indeed had an agreement with Apple that will be fulfilled. It is not like UGM will have to fight against tiny business. Apple is huge anyways. And decisions on a business level are never retroactive, unless both parties will earn profit. She'll f*ck em all to death. New music will be out in Sept. And us little flopsters will be incoherent once again! YAY! FFS lets send positive vibes :firega:)

And this. It's not like they can erease contract like that, just because one artist pissed them off. I'm pretty sure that, IF this is true, they'll work out a solution that will do the best for both Apple and Gaga.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoliesLips

A MESS. I knew that I hated Frank Ocean for a reason. His album is also trash by the way.

Ahhhh Bobby, come through, save this era before it even starts :nails:

Love GaGa!

boneknuckleskin
1 hour ago, Trademark said:

God, the mess is here even before the single drops. :madge:

Just like what happened with applause :madge:

Why can't she have a well-planned era for ONCE? :madge:

Because we are all the biggest drama queens that pop music has ever seen. You included. :hor:

CookieHWilson
9 minutes ago, Kworbney said:

A MESS. I knew that I hated Frank Ocean for a reason. His album is also trash by the way.

Ahhhh Bobby, come through, save this era before it even starts :nails:

Yay Bobby save the era that has not started yet by our warped projections! :icega:

Bobby be like:

tumblr_m6e7loOFzd1r7dkoh.gif

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

another day, another meltdown :ohno:

robin-llorando.gif

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

VforVendetta

Excuse me but this more good than bad news imo... :nails: (except if they decide to release the music in a yolo style)

Lucas

Good, I always thought Gaga wanted everyone to hear the new music at the same time, + Gaga doesn't have streaming power, she need real sales to enter the top 100 lol

VforVendetta

I mean BTW Era was not exclusive at all and you guys remember the massive promo, the itunes banners, the radio deals, the farmville promo etc.

The important thing is to plan the Era well and if that means going a month back I'm ok with it. I just don't want another ARTPOP mess... 

If this prevents Gaga from having exclusives than good because I would have hated having to excuse her from being a greedy businesswoman. Music for all. 

Epione

Frank who?

anyway-gif-2015.gif

I hope it won't be exclusive. Not all of us use streaming services, especially Apple Music.

Gangie
5 minutes ago, Placebo said:

Frank who?

anyway-gif-2015.gif

I hope it won't be exclusive. Not all of us use streaming services, especially Apple Music.

exactly... I though she hates exclusivity... "Music Not The Bling" and etc. :awkney:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Slayer

What a bunch of little meltdowners. Low key loving this. :toofunny:

I haven't kept up with all 19 pages. Could someone please tell me whether or not I need to sign up to Apple Music's free trial and then delete it a week later? :classy:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Slayer

Also Frank Ocean is a genius and y'all will clench your buttocks and deal.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

BULATIO
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Also Frank Ocean is a genius and y'all will clench your buttocks and deal.

Who are you? :what::what::what::what:

Archived