Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Frank Ocean Causes Possible Setbacks for Gaga

gagzus

Featured Posts

Gatlyn

Not being exclusive to Apple Music means more fans will be able to hear it, so this is a win (even if it's pushed back a little bit).

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"(single) could come later if they don't have a new plan set in place." - Mindtrappa aka Propagaga

This is it, gurlz

giphy.gif 

The first **** up of the era, except this time, it happens before the era even begins

giphy.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

September 30th here we go. This is truly ridiculous...an announcement 1 month and a half before the single. IT'S 2016.

gagzus

I'm both happy and annoyed, I'm happy because now it means i can listen to it myself via streaming as well as purchasing it digitally and physically (because i don't use Apple Music). But it annoys me because now she has a higher chance of being illegally downloaded since they proved that AM's streaming cut down illegal copies.

I hope that this means they just have to tweak plans between now and during september.
Perhaps that's why she never gave an exact release date? perhaps Interscope warned her of UMG's concerns about streaming deals and maybe that's why her promotion for it says "New Single" twice because the second one may have originally been an exact date.

Zsolti

KILL ME

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

WHYYYYYY

WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS??

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Rocket Number 9

First it starts with unpredicted situations like this.

Now we wait for her label to decide the album "isn't good yet" and overproduce 95% of it :neyde:

NewYorkCity

Are they serious... Idk who is in charge but bitch stop messing with Gaga's plans already. 

Gagaplayer315

Who the hell is Frank Ocean and why is he fu**ing Up Gaga's plans??? #PERFECTILLUSION2017

Sizzily
Just now, Rocket Number 9 said:

First it starts with unpredicted situations like this.

Now we wait for her label to decide the album "isn't good yet" and overproduce 95% of it :neyde:

Then they change the 1st 2 singles

One Banned Boi

Weasel
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What are the benefits of having an exclusive Apple deal? :confused: 

gagzus
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What are the benefits of having an exclusive Apple deal? :confused: 

If i remember rightly Apple give a much higher cut of the profit to stars/their label but UMG lost a lot of money from their cut with Blonde apparently based on the percentage cut they get per stream aka Blonde was probably massively streamed because of it's hype but they lost out on the potential of thousands of more dollars if it were available on other services like Tidal, Amazon Prime, Napster etc

Archived