new music

Carly Rae Jepsen – E·MO·TION (Side B)

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I really like Roses but that's the only one. I'm just not a fan of her bubblegum sound but Roses is really good...and sad :(

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

darkchylde

don't really have time for the Negative Attitude of The Usuals because oh god the verses in higher have my dvck harder than jack antonoff

darkchylde

i'm bald. scalped. looking like stranger things eleven's twin sister. my body no longer suffers from this mortal existence and i feel no limits. gravity is nothing but a choice now. laws of physics mere burdens. i am now ethereal and my mind, complex and divine, reaches every athom in the universe.

darkchylde

i understand her words about how these feel less mature and more teenish but like... girl... the world sleeping on gems

25 minutes ago, CHAOS said:

Run Away With Me is seriously one of the best songs to put on and forget about the world. Such a masterpiece. Sadly (or is it sad, they're hilarious :sharon:) it will be forever immortalized as the #1 meme of 2016

1:33 I'm crying! :laughga::laughga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

FRANK1991

Question:

Will there be a physical copy cos I need one, or maybe later a bundle with the EMOTION album

:unicorn:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

juicyjuicy
5 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

don't really have time for the Negative Attitude of The Usuals because oh god the verses in higher have my dvck harder than jack antonoff

lmao marry me

Archived