πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion Snippet Leaks on Facebook?

Omar Vela

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we are all on computers and cell phones, but if you listen to this with good quality speakers, this sounds LEGIT. The bass is awesome.Β Whatever it is, Gaga or not, I want to find this song so I can speed 100mph in the fast lane.. Haha this is bomb!

fede ARTPOP
11 hours ago, millerkrause said:

This is just a remix of David Guetta's "This One's For You" ft. Zara Larsson... Sorry to be a Debbie Downer....Β https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoHnffhBwqsΒ  ... Take a listen to the original that I attached aboveΒ & listen... You can tell it's the same stems from this song...Β 

Β 

edit: this is the first time I've been on here in a while.... how do I change my profile pic? Β I'm trans lol & that boy pic of me is hideous!!!!

This snippets is similar but cant find the supposed remix, I need it:giveup:

πŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A πŸ–€

Katsuki Bakugo
5 hours ago, scottb1990 said:

This is what the other fanbasesΒ will say to put us down about sales etc. Before it was ARTFLOP or ARTPOOP, next it will be this!Β :laughga:

or Delusion- CONVINCE YOURSELF by Jinkx Monsoon!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

LadyLuca

where can I listen to the snippet again? doesent matter if its gaga or not its fcking catchy

Music
11 hours ago, Raisin bran said:

I know we are all on computers and cell phones, but if you listen to this with good quality speakers, this sounds LEGIT. The bass is awesome.Β Whatever it is, Gaga or not, I want to find this song so I can speed 100mph in the fast lane.. Haha this is bomb!

omg! i almost forgot to do it, but i just put in my headphones.

it actually sounds really good :giveup:

12 hours ago, Raisin bran said:

Oh, god you're right it sounds SO good on headphones.

Β 

I'd loved to know what this really is/where it came from.

On 8/25/2016 at 8:36 AM, Super Natural said:

:diane::diane:Β to basic to be Gaga

add GagasΒ vocals ...could slay your life

Dramatica

I didn't wait 3 years for this

Shahahaha.gif

Β 

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Zilla

Proven fakeΒ 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived