• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Music said:

ALBUM TITLE.

IT'S PERFECT.

Flash-Mob3.gif

I can't keep my eyes off of the bigger girl with the black. Lmao, she's showing all those other hoes how its done.

OT: But as others have said, I think Illusion might be the album title, and I'm definitely here for it, tbh. It's seemed like an Illusion for so long: it only makes sense.

Lextyr97
54 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

lkvbavñlanvk   that fat chick is slaying that chore, yaaaaas kween do you have a link of the video? :hor:

13 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

OMG PLEASE FIND THAT LINK AND SEND IT TO YOUR MISTRESS OF RED MELISANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:hor:

1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Illusion is the album name and the singles are all "perfect illusion", "happy illusion", "sad illusion", "slutty illusion" etc :creepflop:

Slutty Illusion yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss

tumblr_m9doy4f64s1qzk5y7.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Katsuki Bakugo
15 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Hes enjoying all this attention:grr:

inb4 hes a twink lover:hor:

Let me just drop 10 more pounds, shave my ass and the rest of my hair except on my head and I'll hit em up!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
44 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

:hor:

THIS IS BEYOND LIFEEE!

Remember when Flashmobs were cool - then Glee did it and no one does it anymore?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Wisdomless1

Thought I wouldn't get hyped but I lost all ability to avoid feeding on the hype when I heard the news. This doesn't help! :giveup:

DrewPa
5 hours ago, DominicB said:

:giveup: LADY GAGA - ILLUSION | Featuring "Perfect Illusion".

Kind of like how TFM's title track was "Monster".

I still remember when I was convinced that the title of the EP was actually "Monster" :derpga:

Besides, I always thought that was the original idea, skipped after the success of the Two Disk Package on the charts, to avoid any confusion.

Your theory is valid, but what about Chaos/Chaos Angel? I sort of get used to it... :stalkga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

PaPatrick

Inb4 they are stills of the behind the scenes documentry that Docu Daddy filmed and will be shown at the VMAs or during the commercials, because HYPE. :air:

Yet another thread opened just about 1 short tweet about PI by Mark...

for the 100343545th time :madge:

What’s fortnight

Archived