Gaga and Florence Welch collab?

prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prince
2 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

It looks like Gaga leased the car. Maybe it's for a photoshoot and Florence is making a cameo. 

oiqIUcw.png

She's been driving it for a while though so i think she's leasing it as her own instead of buying it

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

CqqsZqYW8AA9cA3.jpg

All cars there have the sticker on the same place

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Miracle
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

All cars there have the sticker on the same place

Isn't too much of a casualty that they both got a blue truck from the same car company?

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, princetomc said:

She's been driving it for a while though so i think she's leasing it as her own instead of buying it

It doesn't matter what she's doing with the car! I just want a Florence cameo or something 

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Isn't too much of a casualty that they both got a blue truck from the same car company?

And that Florence's pic background looks like Gaga's latest instagram pics... but don't gettoo excited about it, we all know how it might end up

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

prince
Just now, QueenGaga said:

It doesn't matter what she's doing with the car! I just want a Florence cameo or something 

I'm so excited I'm gonna be sick 

fainting-goats1.gif

L.A. Car Connection is a car selling business. They don't rent vehicles. Leasing a car is a long term commitment... Usually a few years. It's not like she is leasing the car for a day. I used to sell cars.

It is possible, though, that they let her drive it for a day to see if she wants to buy it.

Archived