rumor

Gaga and Florence Welch collab?

prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15jocart

I love Florence + The Machine, but their voices are sooooo different. Gaga would basically drown anyone out that isn't Beyoncé, Jessie J, Pink, etc.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

PunkTheFunk

@princetomc Pretty sure it's the exact same car :giveup: Look at the sticker on the bottom corner of the windshield in the first pic. You can just make it out underneath Florence's armpit.

What are the odds that two vintage Ford Broncos in LA would have the exact same windshield sticker in the same spot :whitney:

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, 15jocart said:

I love Florence + The Machine, but their voices are sooooo different. Gaga would basically drown anyone out that isn't Beyoncé, Jessie J, Pink, etc.

Gaga and Florence are well matched imo. No one would be drowned out. 

prince
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

@princetomc Pretty sure it's the exact same car :giveup: Look at the sticker on the bottom corner of the windshield in the first pic. You can just make it out underneath Florence's armpit.

What are the odds that two vintage Ford Broncos in LA would have the exact same windshield sticker in the same spot :whitney:

Literally my exact thoughts! The fact that someone also took the pic of Gaga and Mark outside today points to someone being with them (obviously might not be Florence). But Gaga and Mark in the garden with a microphone, laptops and instruments and Florence with what looks like Gagas car is a HUGE coincidence. ALSO aren't the surroundings the car is parked on similar to the surroundings of Gagas home? or am I reaching very high now?

gagajandro25

This is a collaboration I would totally be here for and Gaga is over collabing with other pop girls and is leaning towards Lana and Florence now yas :giveup:

she was supposed to and really wanted to collab with Rihanna and Britney for ARTPOP and they were supposed to happen but then scheduling conflicts came up and they fell through. Rihanna and Brit both really wanted to collab with Gaga.

she's moved on now

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

teenagechrist

I'm not trying to hype myself or something because I know nothing is happening between them, but isn't it the exact same car? :duck:

feeling so hot tamale

QueenGaga

It looks like Gaga leased the car. Maybe it's for a photoshoot and Florence is making a cameo. 

oiqIUcw.png

abductee
17 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Literally my exact thoughts! The fact that someone also took the pic of Gaga and Mark outside today points to someone being with them (obviously might not be Florence). But Gaga and Mark in the garden with a microphone, laptops and instruments and Florence with what looks like Gagas car is a HUGE coincidence. ALSO aren't the surroundings the car is parked on similar to the surroundings of Gagas home? or am I reaching very high now?

I thought it looked A LOT like Gaga's property too.

It just seems like a really weird coincidence that Gaga was driving that specific truck this week, today Florence posts a pic with it just hours after Gaga posts pictures of herself recording outside. 

PLUS the fact that Florence was complimenting Gaga (again) earlier this year. 

Archived