💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Perfect Illusion DEBUT?

BuzzcutSeason

Perfect Illusion's Debut on the HOT 100  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Perfect Illusion debut on the H100?

Featured Posts

Somewhere between 5-10 is what I'm expecting. Anything higher than that isn't very likely so I'm not going to disappoint myself :toofunny:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patch The Line
2 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

And is Work not the catchiest thing you have ever heard??!

WAK WAK WAK you see me I be wak wak wak  you see me do da da da somethabtdadada tam tam tam

la3gD.gif

trash

Arizona Sky

Probably just outside of the Top 10. Like #11 or #12.

However, if she releases the music video alongside the single, I'll say #7

Arizona Sky

Some of you guys are border line delusional. There is absolutely NO WAY it will debut Top 3. I'm 100% positive. I can bet my life on that.

I think she will debut somewhere between 9-20. Fans must stop living in their own bubble. Even if all the monsters buy her song she won't debut #1 for sure. She is not HUGE as she used to be after TFM when BTW single debuted #1. Plus now the charts have changed, the streams are the thing!

#1 without a music video bookmark me:hor:

She's need a radio deal, iTunes banners, and audio or lyric video on YouTube, all of which she should have. 

Everyone is thirsty for Gaga, not just fans. And she's really built up her reputation. I can't be sure but I think her competition won't be too stiff.

More people are thirsty for perfect illusion than work, especially after the pre-Anti singles. I think those singles and their performance and proximity to work effected its first week performance. I think if they never happened, work would have debuted at #1

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

dopega
4 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

I'm saying #9 or #10. If she releases a video, #4 like Applause :creepflop:

Pls change ur avi

Arizona Sky
8 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

She's need a radio deal, iTunes banners, and audio or lyric video on YouTube, all of which she should have. 

Everyone is thirsty for Gaga, not just fans. And she's really built up her reputation. I can't be sure but I think her competition won't be too stiff.

More people are thirsty for perfect illusion than work, especially after the pre-Anti singles. I think those singles and their performance and proximity to work effected its first week performance. I think if they never happened, work would have debuted at #1

She won't even go Top 10 without a music video, bookmarked :hor:

Katsuki Bakugo
7 minutes ago, KING said:

This!

ofcourse, I predict the future after all!

1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

1zz18w7.jpg

Slay me!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

BuzzcutSeason
13 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I'm sorry but be prepared to get dragged. Its impossible.

ZiggyZiggs
4 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It's called being realistic.

It's called negativity

No negativity on this site thank you :nails: 

zakariah

None. She'll be the first artist to debut at #0. Groundbreaking. :diane::diane::diane:

On a serious note:

I think if there's no competition in the week that she's releasing, then that #1 is hers, just from LMs buying/streaming the song. Add the GP in, then the #1 debut is guaranteed, and might even stay #1 for the next 2 weeks or so. :) 

Archived