💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Perfect Illusion DEBUT?

BuzzcutSeason

Perfect Illusion's Debut on the HOT 100  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Perfect Illusion debut on the H100?

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason
4 minutes ago, whatevercrazy said:

Please

iTunes + Apple Music + Spotify + Google Play Music + MV Youtube + Radio on the same day and BOOM #1 is easy

It can be released on the same day. its more of who is streaming it at the time. For example, Katy had spotify adds for RISE at first and it barely scratched the Top 100 i think. Make Me by Britney Spears reached #70 its first week and that was basically her fans streaming it too. Its a whole different audience that was just starting in 2013. 

4 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

I'm being realistic, as well. It's possible it could debut at #1. I'll tell you one thing, it's not debuting outside top 20, that's for damn sure. 

nnnn i hope your not let down. That goes for all the people voting for #1.. :toofunny:

I wish it was more likely.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

its more about the streaming.

Yeah, well, hopefully it debuts in the top 10. 

RadioIsOurs
Just now, whatevercrazy said:

If Perfect Illusion is catchier than Work, It might go higher debut than Work

And is Work not the catchiest thing you have ever heard??!

WAK WAK WAK you see me I be wak wak wak  you see me do da da da somethabtdadada tam tam tam

la3gD.gif

Michael Woodson
59 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

It can be released on the same day. its more of who is streaming it at the time. For example, Katy had spotify adds for RISE at first and it barely scratched the Top 100 i think. Make Me by Britney Spears reached #70 its first week and that was basically her fans streaming it too. Its a whole different audience that was just starting in 2013. 

nnnn i hope your not let down. That goes for all the people voting for #1.. :toofunny:

If it debuts in the top 10, I won't be let down. 

malazam
14 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It's called being realistic.

It's easier now than it was before.

She has not the same streaming power like before.....that can be discussed....

She put out a 370k tweets #1 trending topic a few days ago, with some pics on her Instagram.....

AHS premieres the same week, last year the hashtag got like +1,5m tweets and then 100-300k weekly

We need to take advantage of that. If we can't make it #1 we are a flop.

Come on, even Zayn debuted at #1, Gaga music expectations are really bigger than his...

another shot before we kiss the other side

BuzzcutSeason
7 minutes ago, whatevercrazy said:

If Perfect Illusion is catchier than Work, It might go higher debut than Work

Work didn't have a music video release and only got 4 days of sales. Putting it in perspective, if Rihanna got a full 7 days of sales and streams she would've had one of the highest debuts without a music video...probably around, if not in, the Top 5. Its hard to beat the catchiness of Work too lol.

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, malazam said:

She put out a 370k tweets #1 trending topic a few days ago, with some pics on her Instagram.....

AHS premieres the same week, last year the hashtag got like +1,5m tweets and then 100-300k weekly

Come on, even Zayn debuted at #1, Gaga music expectations are really bigger than his...

Zayn could because he has all the teens behind him. But Gaga isn't like the most relevant thing amongst youths anymore. Most of them probably don't even know who she is. 

malazam
9 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

There's a difference, Katy's single was a 'buzz single' (like TIHTY), KP has the GP, 'Rise' is not a good song, the GP didn't like it, it's simple.

Gaga has now the GP on her side (just like 2010 from another perspective of course-maturity-), if we (the LM's) do the promo without it being annoying we can make them buy it

and the GP is thirsty for her, just go into 'Poker Face' video, everyone is asking 'where is her'

BuzzcutSeason
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

Social Media isn't streaming. She hasn't released anything to grasp streaming power, and her last album wasn't a welcomed change into streaming. There wasn't streaming power before, really. Streaming means a lot more.

Zayn had a record for fastest to a million streams on spotify (or something like that) and he also released a music video. He was basically number one across the board for a good debut..

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Rihanna's Work debuted at 9. And it's RIHANNA. Just don't get your hopes too high...

I won't. I'll be happy with a top 10 debut. 

malazam
9 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Zayn could because he has all the teens behind him. But Gaga isn't like the most relevant thing amongst youths anymore. Most of them probably don't even know who she is. 

That's not totally true, 1D never had a #1

I'm not a Directioner and I streamed the hell out of Zayn's 'pillowtalk' because it was a good song

'Poker Face' views are still blowing up, in the first six months of 2016 (59m) it got the biggest amount of views since its release in 2009. By now just in 2016 it has been viewed 75m times

People are there for her, when they see she's back with new (good-catchy music) they are going to support it.

ItsTommyBitch

13-20, I won't let myself be disappointed :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived