Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Forbes: Halsey could be the next major pop star

Redstreak

Featured Posts

darkchylde

y'all are so vile... i'm disgusted. suddenly it's "cool" to hate on her, why? you love to build women up and then put them against each other and what surprises me the most is that you continue to praise these awful attemps of popstars like Natalie Kills and Melanie Martinez who do nothing but act wrong to their fans and be pretentious.

halsey for once has done nothing wrong, she's just trying to do her thing with the chance she was given and this forum has done nothing but tear her apart and be rude to her.

what are you most afraid of? the fact that she's bisexual, the fact that she's a hardcore feminist or the fact that her lyrics have some depth?

halsey, tove lo, carly are coming to take the place katy, taylor & britney are failing to keep.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaohlala

I don't like her voice much... 

But I think Marina deserve it more than everyone. 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Killa

Why don't put her in the prediction for top10 celebrities of 2017 :nails:

But y'all saying she was lucky, well for most part, being sucessfull has to do with luck. still this betch ain't going nowhere, if this takes off, it'll blow  and die faster than any viral video on vine

GagaMyBlood95

Honestly, I don't see her as the next major pop star, but it might be just me tbh..

nikola

You are all sad people......hating on someone that fidnt do anything to you......if you dont like her you can just skip this thread......you dont have to be so ****ing rude

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

QueenGaga
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And I still don't know her 

You only see what you want to see and you only know what you want to know 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, QueenGaga said:

You only see what you want to see and you only know what you want to know 

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

OT: She got a #1 because she collaborated wit hsome 'cool DJs' and made a basic 2016-esque song

QueenGaga
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

OT: She got a #1 because she collaborated wit hsome 'cool DJs' and made a basic 2016-esque song

Atleast she got one :wtf:

I like her music, but she seems like a really unpleasant person. Like the type of person who'll be rude to you and justify it by saying that's "realness." But Rihanna gets away with being terrible to her fans, so maybe Halsey has a place yet. Halsey also has a hugely overstated sense of importance... like she said the reason radio wasn't playing New Americana is because they were AFRAID. Um, girl, no, it's just not that great a song (and radio did end up playing it where I live) and you're not that big an artist, calm down.

Other than Ghost, which was played on radio a few times, none of the songs on Badlands really scream "single" to me. If she goes more commercial on her next album, she might have a shot at stardom, but then she loses her appeal, which is that she's (supposedly) non-commercial. It's the struggle faced by all alternative artists that have a chance at entering the mainstream.

Runway

I miss when you had to have iconic choreographies, & good fashion and music to be a major pop girl

Archived