💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's get our sh!t together

Trademark

Featured Posts

Trademark
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

I don't trust the GP's taste so I'm just gonna stream the **** out of PI until it makes it to the top and radio stations shove it into them  :classy:

tumblr_inline_mxzjf77G341rtm1ye.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

times ago there were like 10 new threads per week saying how unimportant charts are á la "music not the bling" and now y'all going crazy again. :sharon:
something which is maybe much more effective is actually sharing on all your social media plattforms.. I don't need to open tons of threads just to listen to one song. If I show it to my friends and they really enjoy it the effectivity will be much more long-lasting. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

SlaeUrAnus

I do not care if some of ya'll are like "music not the bling". That's bullshit.

I for one will be streaming, buying and promoting the **** out of it, and will not stop until it hits #1.

In my messy era.

Vergil
8 hours ago, Trademark said:

Go to you google chrome extensions and look for Hola - Free VPN

I will my b!tch.

HOTNebraskaGuy
8 hours ago, faux said:

It will be the first ever single that I'll buy 

1zmh1c3.jpg

Anything Goes was mine

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

JustinTrudeau
9 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why do you only care about Billboard? She is way more loved in Europe, I'll help to make her #1 in my country as we did with Applause, Bad Romance, BTW, JD and PF. I dont give a fukc about the US, they made Work #1, they dont make talent win. 

I heard Alejandro is still being played over there. Is that true? :music:

Spoiler

P.S. love your profile picture :sis:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

KURUSHITOVSKA
12 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

I heard Alejandro is still being played over there. Is that true? :music:

Hide contents

P.S. love your profile picture :sis:

Thanks! And yes, Alejandro was a smash in Spain

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Harry

I like this. And you best believe I'll be streaming the **** out of it.

Realistically though, one fanbase alone cannot create a hit. Every little helps and all, particularly with radio, streaming and spreading the word via social media (particularly in the first few weeks), but if the song doesn't connect with the GP then it simply won't happen and it can't be forced.

Regardless, I look forward to supporting our girl and doing all I can to make it happen. 

This is pretty cute. It's just fans trying to make it big (Of course it's "tied" to stan wars and stuff all over the internet but...:awkney:). I Think the charts are a good way of also "spreading" the song itself. It's not that hard to play the song few times and buy it...

We all want a WW hit tho, but in my head I see that since Europe "Loves her", It's better to promote the song on USA first (since it's a market that... I guess... Since Judas they have been kinda Bitter :awkney:) and it doesn't mean that we can't later work on other places

It might sound stupid or something but Brazilian fan sites we all try to get a day to request the song and ask the radios all around the country to play the song! Applause became a Hit here.

Spoiler

(MTN too :gaycat:)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Judas was a smash hit here :cryga:

I've listened to applause every saturday on the radio til the middle of 2014 (and many times during the week too)

BuzzcutSeason

We need to really work hard tho. I don't remember specifics on how we were with last era on requesting the song, rate the music, etc. But with streaming AND radio we need to keep up.

Britney Spears's fans and Harmonizers are honestly good at that stuff, always pushing the song in every way possible.

Gracious Gaga

Work towards ur own success not somebody else's.  That's her job not urs.  

♥ Kindness Police.

imwoahvicky

Don't use Hola :awkney: its dangerous 

edit: as to why its dangerous? your IP address is open to anyone to jump onto your internet, IP address, etc. and could possibly stream illegal **** (you know what I mean) and get you arrested 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Don't use Hola :awkney: its dangerous 

edit: as to why its dangerous? your IP address is open to anyone to jump onto your internet, IP address, etc. and could possibly stream illegal **** (you know what I mean) and get you arrested 

:toofunny:

Another tip: EVERYTIME you hear the song somewhere, SHAZAM IT! Shazam charts is one of the important factors for radio stations in deciding whether to play a song. It's also way easier to get a song top 10 by fans only on Shazam than on streaming platforms. With that I mean that having 1k monsters shazam Π, is way more effective than having 1k monsters stream the song on Spotify.

OMG the cragslist ads for Applause are coming back.... halp fV08IZmhtneIE.gifUse BetterVPN or  Hotspot Shield free ,safer than HOLA

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived