Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer
Just now, JbGaga said:

Seriuosly.... I though you were talking abou Gigi Hadid fro a sec

No, this is her (she's a trans model/YouTuber):

https://www.youtube.com/user/GregoryGORGEOUS

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Not sure who she is exactly but the Getty family made billions from oil I think.

Also, you know those pictures that say "Getty Images" on them? They own that too :sis:

Omg they must be rolling in it. :giveup: And I have a dripping faucet that I haven't fixed cos I don't have the money. :cryga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

who the **** are these people? :rip:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

wasn't she dating alaska thunderfvcks brother? what happened to that? too broke? too gay? (at least I think so :hor:)

Slayer
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

#BrokeLife

2SNR9cV.png

200.gif

Where do I find me some oil?

2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

who the **** are these people? :rip:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gigi+gorgeous#

2 minutes ago, Juvi said:

wasn't she dating alaska thunderfvcks brother? what happened to that? too broke? too gay? (at least I think so :hor:)

Oh, is that who he was? Yeah I guess that ended. He always seemed a bit leery...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MJHolland

Cant sit through a Gigi video because of how dim she comes off. Wouldn't be surprised if it was for the money. She's been very clear about what her type is.

I think you're reading way too much into this Gigi has been friends with August Getty (Natalia's brother) for a very long time and has stated in past videos that she was attracted to and could see herself being with a woman. she's also been in relationships with broke af guys in the past *cough* Cory *cough* so money is obviously not important to her and between the wealth of her family and the money she makes on her own I don't think money would be enough of a motive for her to date someone and at the end of the day she's happy and that's all that matters 

Brian Ryan

Gigi is bisexual now. I don't know who Natalia is... but if she's in for lebsian sex. That's none of my business.

Cameltoe Chariot

Gigi's dad basically runs one the biggest celluar/tv/internet networks in Canada, Rogers. She doesn't need to gold dig :v:

JesseBabe

Low key miss her old personality before she fully transitioned and became this materialistic ditzy blonde :giveup:. But yeah, I was taken aback a little too. At first I thought it was a playful joke, because she seems to act flirtatious with a lot of her friends: hold hands, kiss, act like a couple etc, but clearly it's not. I also think dating a billionaire helps. I mean, the whole Dubai video, where she talks about getting a private jet and the white house involved. I was like girl... :cryga:. Idk, you can just tell she's so living for that and being treated that way.

Antoni

I just hope for Natalia's sake that Gigi is over the manipulative, controlling, abusive bullshit she pulled on guys when she was Gregory. 

My name isn't Timmers

Gigi's already rich as piss tho

tumblr_ntcgrpNsyz1rmgruxo1_500.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived