💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Korean christians praying in order to cancel Gaga's concert in Seoul.

AndreLovesU

Featured Posts

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CELINE

• Miel

• Neal

• Kuroro

"Who cares about people dying of hunger, as a good God I must stop Lady Gaga of performing in just one city"

HazMonsterPaws

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tumblr_m2tj0o5Z0a1r997zy.gif

I'd love to be able to watch and understand that presentation :flop:

Edit: It seems that those three Koreans who were in the streets the other day found some back-up

1334993543_968116d7f9.jpg

Edited by HazMonsterPaws

:lmao: they can't be serious they should give up nothing is going to stop the concert

Edited by RomanReloaded

But Gaga is Lucifer's daughter though, so we shouldn't really be surprised that people have rebelled...

people here forget that asian countries are serious to their traditions and culture. they see gaga's btwb as an invasion from western culture (obviously).

gaga must do something to "adopt" in every country she's in as the saying goes " When in Rome, do as the Romans do". she really should. isn't she classy??

Edited by Kurama

"Who cares about people dying of hunger, as a good God I must stop Lady Gaga of performing in just one city"

:toofunny:

HazMonsterPaws

people here forget that asian countries are serious to their traditions and culture. they see gaga's btwb as an invasion from western culture (obviously).

gaga must do something to "adopt" in every country she's in as the saying goes " When in Rome, do as Romans do". she really should. isn't she classy??

No way she should do that. If they don't want to watch the concert, then don't go to it.

NO GUYS DA SOUTH KOREAN R TRYING TO SEND DA MESSAGE TO DA WORLD POPULATION

LADY GAGA IS ILLUMINATI they obvs know it better than us

lady-gaga-illuminati-1.jpg

Lord save us

:troll:

No but seriously I am deceased :lmao:

No way she should do that. If they don't want to watch the concert, then don't go to it.

at least gaga should know her "limit".

Edited by Kurama

Techydude

Its real, various news sites are reporting it. I can't...

But kkfjefkjewkjfr this is tew much.

StrawberryBlond

Countless artists have performed in conservative Asian regions and the world didn't end. I don't see what the point is of doing this kinda stuff now. The concert's in 4 days. The venue already screwed up by setting an age limit after tickets went on sale, leading to them having to embarass themselves and lower sales by refunding tickets issued to minors. They're not going to cancel the concert entirely after that first wave of bad press. Think of the money this will provide for the economy, folks. I really don't see what the issue is as only those aged 18 and over can see the show. You know, adults who can make their own choices in life and tend not to blindly follow what pop stars tell them to do?

By the way, does anyone know Korean to translate the highlighted bit in that Mail article?

It's true. North Koreans are starving and under strict control in a terrifying regime. Those living in the South should appreciate the freedoms they have, not praying to stop the freedoms of others.