💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if Gaga did a VMA commercial?

JustAnotherDay

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

Imagine this... You're watching the VMA's and it goes to a commercial break, the screen goes black and then a video and songs starts playing, you realize it's Gaga, after the short snippet ends the lead single cover art flashes on screen and then a date along with "Lady Gaga." The commercial is also cast across all major primetime networks and is put on the youtube homepage along with being a pre roll ad.

Do you think Gaga should do this? It would create an extreme amount of hype and millions of people would be aware of her new song, everyone who has heard the song says it's awesome so hopefully many people would want to buy it. The ad would create a large amount of hype if the single is dropped the next friday and it would keep the hype going if it was released later, if she does have a deal with apple it would double the hype.

was NickARTPOP

Arizona Sky

Yeah I've been thinking of this for a long time. The commercial should also announce the album title + date + artwork as well as PI's release date + cover.

kabirartfling

That would be considered as a clickbait tho :stalkga:

Anyways i like the idea alot :golfclap:

Give your love to me

BuzzcutSeason

I have a feeling Gaga's first award show performance will be the EMAs. She'll probably do EMAs, AMAs, Grammys, and possibly (if we have the slaying third single) the iHeart Awards in April.

Spoiler

OMG Thinking about a third single is so crazy. Its been so long since Gaga was actually on top bringing amazing music into the pop world.

Reality
5 minutes ago, alaska5000 said:

The more guys predict the surprise the less likely it is to happen.

?? There's no correlation between peoples' predictions and the likeliness of it happening. 

🃏🖤👹

MonsterOfSpain

If she does that she needs to release it the friday after the VMA's, later than that it would be useless imo

alaska5000
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

?? There's no correlation between peoples' predictions and the likeliness of it happening. 

In this fan base yes there is lol.

deactivated

MTV said they would announce a performer at the VMAs tomorrow at 3pm apparently. 

I hope it's Gaga :excited2:

Archived