💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Beyoncé stylist hints to VMA performance

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P
Spoiler

So instead of conpletley bashing Beyoncé for no reason on this thread, let's just talk about it. Whether you care or not is okay, but there's no need for full out hate that seems to be a trend on the other Beyoncé threads I've made.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

Honestly it's pretty much confirmed at this point, so can they just announce whether it's happening or not...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

kvnrp
2 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

I think she will open with hold up :neyde:

She better destroys that stage with a Baseball bat to really shut down the VMAs :neyde:

SlayGagaloo

Not to be rude, but isn't there a forum dedicated to Bey (like GGD, Breathheavy...)? 

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

Over.

The Surrealist

Beyoncé is really living 2016. 

Lemonade had a great concept and promo. Her tour was successful. Using the right promo spots. Beautiful visuals. Snatch me, Bey.

Carsonu25

I hope she does a huge lemonade melody.  Like her 2014 VMA performance. That was incredible. :icega:

The Child
2 minutes ago, Carsonu25 said:

I hope she does a huge lemonade melody.  Like her 2014 VMA performance. That was incredible. 

Her 2014 performance was boring as ****. I hope if she does a Lemonade medley, she only picks a few songs to perform. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

FlopSlurper

Can there be like 1 OP for all these rumors, they're all about the same thing so why not post all these rumors at one OP :huh: Mind you that these are RUMORS not even confirmed news

Archived