musician

Britney Spears

Bellatrix

Which Britney album is your favorite?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Britney album?

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

I don't think it is tbh. It's a great album, but not THAT great as people make it sound.

I think its britney's best but none of her albums are amazing so far. Her discography is though and I literally love ALL of her singles!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

I don't think it is tbh. It's a great album, but not THAT great as people make it sound.

Anyway, I've already started. We'll see in 55 minutes what I think.

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I agree with that

Sugarfall
21 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I will make a controversal statement: Circus is not really that good :emma: I LOVE all the singles and some random tracks.But overall I'd say that it's a boring and slightly uninteresting album compared to her previous 2 albums (in the zone,blackout) or the next (femme fatale)

I agree and to me the problem is that there's no consistency, the songs sound so different from each other.

The Child
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Anyway, I've already started. We'll see in 55 minutes what I think.

When you press play and it starts with this:

tumblr_oa46e6zkpN1r608gvo1_540.gif

I'm so slayed by this album.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Do you guys like Britney? (the album). I feel like it has mostly good songs in it.But I don't like how directionless it is. I mean.. The singles were saying "I grew up,I am a woman now" and many album tracks were like disney songs xD. It should have been a lot more like the lead single

I just remembered that I've actually listened to that one in full too (:poot:), and I agree with what you're saying.

Fiona Apple
Just now, UK Monster said:

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) came on guys. I'm grinding on my door knob to this

I read I am grindring :rip::rip::rip: 

The Child
1 minute ago, Iismetti said:

I agree and to me the problem is that there's no consistency, the songs sound so different from each other.

That's also the fault of her label, she had to reject songs to include songs from Crossroads as her label thought it was a bad idea & more expensive to have both an album & a soundtrack album out at the same time.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Does anyone else think that Ooh Ooh Baby is like very very similar to womanizer.

Honestly no, I love Ooh Ooh Baby, it's so great, the lyrics are so great, it's exactly what I would say to my girlfriend/boyfriend if I had one.

Sugarfall
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

That's also the fault of her label, she had to reject songs to include songs from Crossroads as her label thought it was a bad idea & more expensive to have both an album & a soundtrack album out at the same time.

I was talking about Circus, not Britney :emma:

The Child
1 minute ago, Iismetti said:

I was talking about Circus, not Britney :emma:

Oh okay lol, let me read again your post and understand why I got confused.

EDIT: Well for Circus, from what I've seen in For The Record, she didn't have or felt the need to release an album, it just started as recording sessions, that's why that album has no consistency.

The Child

I love talking about Britney, I know so much about her life & her career. I find her really fascinating.

Archived