Edonis 28,974 Posted August 19, 2016 Share Posted August 19, 2016 Fake. That account said a Gypsy video was coming I think. Then deleted after the "release date". I wouldn't trust it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fede ARTPOP 6,759 Posted August 19, 2016 Share Posted August 19, 2016 Who cares MAYHEM / ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,425 Posted August 19, 2016 Share Posted August 19, 2016 It's kind of impressive they were one day off, 3 months ago Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noah 27,442 Posted August 19, 2016 Share Posted August 19, 2016 43 minutes ago, Brad said: I got a screen grab of it before it was gone. This is the same account that posted these tweets. Granted we found out about PI on the 17th, but that's pretty darn close considering that tweet was made in May. We've already figured out it isn't the Haus, but they do seem to know something considering the accuracy of their tweets. What do you make of it? 40 minutes ago, Curunir said: Hey, I made a list with Reliable Twitter Accounts here ⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted August 19, 2016 Author Share Posted August 19, 2016 Just now, Noah said: Hey, I made a list with Reliable Twitter Accounts here Ohh! Thank you! <3 I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.