❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
new music

BANKS, the hidden talent

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

So I've been noticing a certain song appear in my recommendations. Yes, it's Gemini Feed by BANKS. She's highly talented and has an amazing voice. I personally loved the song 

She has some other masterpieces as well. They're all really Good.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

I loved fvck with myself and then I heard Gemini feed and I was like yup time to listen to her other stuff! 

And all of goddess was incredible! I said damn girls like this need to come to mainstream and girls like demi, selena, and Katy need to sit back and take notes! 

QueenGaga
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Everyone is praising her 

Let me check these songs 

If you like Natalia then you'd like BANKS too, I guess.

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Everyone is praising her :laughga:

Let me check these songs :huh:

She's the second coming. I'm not even joking, her music alone is beyond TFM in terms of quality.

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

She's the second coming. I'm not even joking, her music alone is beyond TFM in terms of quality.

She's really good but I wouldn't reach that far. I don't think she can beat Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone, Speechless and DITD :awkney:

MaryJaneHolland

The songs sound lovely, but there's one thing with artists like her, that they sing with the same tonality through the whole song. I like when singers really blow me away during the chorus. You know what I mean?

HEARTHUNTER
1 minute ago, QueenGaga said:

She's really good but I wouldn't reach that far. I don't think she can beat Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone, Speechless and DITD :awkney:

Well, ok. She can't do better than BR or DITD, but I think she's on par with TFM Gags and that she's slowly coming there with a mega smash.

Also, take a look at her vocal talent, I'm sure that in the future she'll be able to reach astronomical levels of excellence like BR or DITD. Brain and Gemini Feed are her mega songs for me.

Btw, take time to appreciate this video lil Banksters

HEARTHUNTER
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The songs sound lovely, but there's one thing with artists like her, that they sing with the same tonality through the whole song. I like when singers really blow me away during the chorus. You know what I mean?

1 minute ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Listen to this :)

Archived