Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

New AHS Trailer - Harvest

Young Pancake

Featured Posts

These things don't hype me anymore since one of the producers said they had nothing to do with the season, I don't even watch all of them anymore tbh :(

Carsonu25

I've noticed them all paying homage to classic horror movies. This one is most likely wicker man (or maybe Blair witch) 

Young Pancake

I think that this 3 trailers are somewhat related they seem aesthetically cohesive 

Himeros26
20 minutes ago, Carsonu25 said:

I've noticed them all paying homage to classic horror movies. This one is most likely wicker man (or maybe Blair witch) 

There's a lil bit of children of the corn at the end

RAMROD

Jeepers Creepers :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT

I'm gonna go on a limb and say that THIS trailor is the correct one. (along with the other corn ones)

Purr more, hiss less.

5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm gonna go on a limb and say that THIS trailor is the correct one. (along with the other corn ones)

The real one is between staples on head, baby cradle, camp fire, swamp monster, teeth wind chimes, and shadow on the stairs (but probably others tie into one of those)

SEANGT
34 minutes ago, Whis said:

These things don't hype me anymore since one of the producers said they had nothing to do with the season, I don't even watch all of them anymore tbh :(

yeah I haven't watched more than what auto-played for me in my facebook feed. I'll wait until a real trailer or the season debuts. After six seasons, we know theses tell you absolutely nothing about the upcoming show lol. 

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

The real one is between staples on head, baby cradle, camp fire, swamp monster, teeth wind chimes, and shadow on the stairs (but probably others tie into one of those)

Farm homes usually have basements, so the stair one could tie into this one.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived