Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

American Horror Story (new teaser) (Don't Look Up)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Chris Evans

I wish I was but I'm just not interested with these teasers since they're mainly misdirects- I'll wait till the season begins

Off topic: congrats on two of your faves collaborating on a movie :golfclap:

I get excited when my favorite things clash

CherryPi3

We were so shook over Perfect Illusion, we completely missed that they released a new teaser HOURS ago :giveup: wtf :giveup:

More alien themes though...I'm here for it! I've always wanted the aliens from Asylum to be more touched upon and explained!

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

I wish I was but I'm just not interested with these teasers since they're mainly misdirects- I'll wait till the season begins

Off topic: congrats on two of your faves collaborating on a movie :golfclap:

I get excited when my favorite things clash

What do you mean two of my faves?

I am working with her, Chris. :hor:

Dorothy Gale
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

What do you mean two of my faves?

I am working with her, Chris. :hor:

Take me daddy 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, CherryPi3 said:

We were so shook over Perfect Illusion, we completely missed that they released a new teaser HOURS ago :giveup: wtf :giveup:

More alien themes though...I'm here for it! I've always wanted the aliens from Asylum to be more touched upon and explained!

These aren't necessary related to the season, fyi. The 'real' theme will only be revealed to us on Sep 14.

CherryPi3
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

These aren't necessary related to the season, fyi. The 'real' theme will only be revealed to us on Sep 14.

Shhhhhh. Let me be delusional for once. :giveup:

But yeah, I know about the entire fake/real thing they're doing this season. As a veteran AHS fan, since Murder House, I'm actually enjoying all the hype and teasing, unlike other fans on social media. It's fun trying guess and put together the pieces, even if it can be frustrating :sweat:

This is the 2nd alien themed teaser. There hasn't been another theme repeated in the teasers right? So maybe that means something.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived