đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Perfect Illusion " will be a Dance Anthem

JerellM

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

A lot of the news lately about "Perfect Illusion" has been giving me ARTPOP vibes. 

I hope it's sort of like "I Want Your Love", though. It may not be rock, but give me that disco/funk! 

I thought the same thing. When I saw "Perfect Illusion" it sounded very ARTPOP mainly the illusion part BECUZ the physical copy had eye illusions lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Leading charts and getting praise without even releasing the song, only the queen. 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

HausOfMark
3 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Leading charts and getting praise without even releasing the song, only the queen. 

Very true!

-Mark

Pierre
8 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

I thought the same thing. When I saw "Perfect Illusion" it sounded very ARTPOP mainly the illusion part BECUZ the physical copy had eye illusions lol

Same here with the title, then I saw her webpage and I was like "This doesn't feel like ARTPOP". 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

13VictorC
41 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

OMG, her dance return is confirmed! Queen, come through with that relatable hit! :giveup:

It's been a long way here, but better late than never!

Everything including the title, banner, and previews are indicating our "bombastic" dance queen is about to set the world on fire! :giveup:

2 hours ago, illusionmonster said:

Jewels N' Drugs 

red flame :awkney:

cake like lady gaga :saladga:

And MANiCURE :rockstar:

I think of something new, more pop like these^

DAVID VOGUER
5 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

The hype :duck: dont! 

lol, the thing is everyone is hyping it :lolga: ...not just us. #meltdowns

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

GagaMyBlood95

I think there's already a huge hype, she just needs to use it in the best way possible!

prince
6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I'm thinking, with the info we have and the producers she's working with, that what she means by "ragey" this go around is simply that..... rage. More of a raw, rock-n-roll, I'm releasing some anger, bad-ass Debbie Harry type of ragey. Maybe I'm just hopeful, maybe I'm delusional haha but I'm not here for another attempt at EDM 

Maybe it's Maybelline :derpga:

KarmaPolice
6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I'm thinking, with the info we have and the producers she's working with, that what she means by "ragey" this go around is simply that..... rage. More of a raw, rock-n-roll, I'm releasing some anger, bad-ass Debbie Harry type of ragey. Maybe I'm just hopeful, maybe I'm delusional haha but I'm not here for another attempt at EDM 

I think no one is here for another soul-less EDM album. I don't wanna have the first listening and then going "that's it?" like it went with Applause (which later on I loved).

I really wish for a mature sound...I mean, she can do dance, as long it's dancey and not like the usual build up and breakdown type of song. The fact that Mark is the producer is giving me hope for a 70' dance track which I would love since it will be a new sound for her, but still in her thing.

12 minutes ago, Tommi said:

I think no one is here for another soul-less EDM album. I don't wanna have the first listening and then going "that's it?" like it went with Applause (which later on I loved).

I really wish for a mature sound...I mean, she can do dance, as long it's dancey and not like the usual build up and breakdown type of song. The fact that Mark is the producer is giving me hope for a 70' dance track which I would love since it will be a new sound for her, but still in her thing.

Considering how Mark called this album her most authentic and honest yet gives me the confirmation it's not going to be soul-less EDM. Im so excited.

DrewPa

That moment you realise you're just two weeks away from the month you get:

- The New Single

- American Horror Story

- maybe the VMAs

- Likely some other announcement (Album Title, cover...)

:icega::icega::icega:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

giskardsb

I'm not convinced it will be what some of you think.   They said it can "stand beside" her dance anthems, not necessarily that it IS one.  And I'm not sure that IHeartRadio uses "bop" the same way you all do.  It might be a dance song, but I wouldn't expect it to necessarily have the same energy as BR.

Archived