Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can we confirm that PI is...

gagzus

Featured Posts

2ndTimeAround
28 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Nah this song isnt that new

People can hold onto feelings for months, issues can be there for months, whether they surface or are apparent only inside her, if she wrote a song about it then she could have been feeling this way in may. Meaning it could be about their relationship

Hollywood is all about painted on smiles and fake hellos so not surprised really 

abductee

She stopped wearing her engagement ring in mid-May I think, so the timeline actually lines up perfectly. 

QueenGaga

She must've changed the lyrics and must've made some adjustments making it a break up song

Computer
29 minutes ago, Incorrections said:

Well after he got exposed last night, Idk what to believe :laughga:

What happened last night?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Dorothy Gale

I don't think that the song being about the break up automatically means it's super new. For all we know they could've had problems all the way back into last year. I think the relationship has been rocky since at least April. 

Alfonso
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

OT: I'm still taking Gaga's word for it that they're just on a break, not broken up, and I wouldn't assume anything. Especially since we haven't heard the song yet

This! 

OT: Maybe you're right because they said that it was a powerful heartbreak anthem :duck:

I'm getting some Drowned World/Subtitute For Love teas :green: 

thehanyo
37 minutes ago, Computer said:

What happened last night?

After all the monsters were reporting Gaga was at two radio stations in NYC, @PropaGaga basically caused a bunch of meltdowns when he said that she never went to them and that she went straight home from the studio. Then he was exposed when the radio station confirmed in the morning that she was indeed there.

Archived