Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

666popart?

uranus

Featured Posts

This was tweeted early hours of this morning, when gaga's snapchat story was clear... Today she posted a snap then 10 minutes later announced the single... I never trust 'insiders', but this isn't nothing?

Probably just a coincidence...

Thoughts?

don’t you know my a** is famous

kvnrp

But isn't that obvious :neyde:

She started Snapchat just before her National Anthem performance, then we hear basically nothing from her on there until that announcement drops :neyde:

I DON'T CARE

THE QUEEN IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :firega:

donutellha

She did snapchat briefly before that, I think

Spoiler

idk I'm thinking about the vocal warm ups video

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

thebedesign

Twitter is going crazy with people trusting him. Idk, might be. If Chaos Angel is a thing on LG5, then he was right. 

It’s not a fedora you ****

warhol killer

yes and the name of the first single is Chaos Angel. They tweeted that before.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

3 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

https://twitter.com/fromtheinside_

I found this one quite interesting

yes, because no one can tweet that 12 times with different months, then delete the other 11.  Plus, the SINGLE is coming in September, not the album. 

Spyro the Dragon

Lona Delery
Just now, Spyro said:

yes, because no one can tweet that 12 times with different months, then delete the other 11.  Plus, the SINGLE is coming in September, not the album.  sheesh..

well, to be fair that account was made by me when I was bored and I just wild guessed september :laughga:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:well, to be fair that account was made by me when I was bored and I just wild guessed september

LEAK THE SONG SIS 😆

Spyro the Dragon

Archived