💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

666popart drops hint

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

You didn't, you accused this person of saying something they didn't; the end. If that's what you said, you should edit the op. 

Well that's what I meant 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
Just now, QueenGaga said:

Well that's what I meant 

Your words should reflect what you meant, we don't have superpowers, there are no mind readers here. 

FATCAT
12 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Your words should reflect what you meant, we don't have superpowers, there are no mind readers here. 

jesus, no need to get so offensive. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Shadowcrest
Just now, FATCAT said:

jesus, no need to get so offensive. 

In no way is that offensive, it's just a fact.

FATCAT
Just now, Themysciran said:

In no way is that offensive, it's just a fact.

You're literally going after the OP for a little discrepancy, it's not all that serious. This twitter is just looking for attention anyway.

Purr more, hiss less.

Shadowcrest
Just now, FATCAT said:

You're literally going after the OP for a little discrepancy, it's not all that serious. This twitter is just looking for attention anyway.

Little discrepancies count. Don't yall call out liars all the time based on minor discrepancies? Does that suddenly change when it's a member of this site? 

I said nothing derogatory, and if you think what I said was offensive, you need to get thicker skin. 

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Little discrepancies count. Don't yall call out liars all the time based on minor discrepancies? Does that suddenly change when it's a member of this site? 

I said nothing derogatory, and if you think what I said was offensive, you need to get thicker skin. 

I'm not saying it's offensive by it's content, like racism, I mean YOU are on the offensive :rip:

He's not claiming to be connected to Gaga, or passing information off as special, he's just trying to relay it to the site. Leave the poor guy/gurl alone.

Purr more, hiss less.

Shadowcrest
Just now, FATCAT said:

I'm not saying it's offensive by it's content, like racism, I mean YOU are on the offensive :rip:

He's not claiming to be connected to Gaga, or passing information off as special, he's just trying to relay it to the site. Leave the poor guy/gurl alone.

Lying is lying, end of story. Sorry you don't like the way I pointed it out, but frankly I don't care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

Lying is lying, end of story. Sorry you don't like the way I pointed it out, but frankly I don't care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived