đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

Born Brave

What if Gaga was picking up some MJH so her brunette could sprout and @PropaGaga was trying to keep her from getting busted but the insatiable thirst is gonna land her in jail for 15+ years and we will never get LG5 :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, QueenTam said:

GUYS Elvis liked this tweet ; Hi Elvis, like this tweet if we are getting new Gaga music soon ;

I dont KNOOW how to post a link HELP

HOW ****ING CONVENIENT THAT HE BLOCKED ME SO I CAN'T SEE

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, Admin said:

I'm so proud :giveup:

1 hour ago, Admin said:

1 hour ago, Admin said:

If you are proud unblock me on Twitter then :gaycat:

Pearlfection
1 minute ago, QueenTam said:

GUYS Elvis liked this tweet ; Hi Elvis, like this tweet if we are getting new Gaga music soon ;

If buy soon you mean 2 days then hop on the hype train :firega:

PaPatrick
2 minutes ago, QueenTam said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

high heeled fem
4 hours ago, Stef said:

I'm waking up to this mess

710x0005.gif

One minute she went

710x0005.gif

The next minute she wasn't and fans were trolling

Same just about to sleep.... Haven't been on all day.... Was on DM and it said Gaga was at a radio station 

:O

wtf going on? Can't read 67 pages

so is she dropping next era info or what

Takemyhand
9 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Nobody was lying. I had fans there as well, and was told she went straight from the studio to her house. Sorry!

And keep in mind I've been accurately posting her location for the past two weeks. If you want to keep "exposing" me, by all means, go ahead. But I'm still right more often than not.

Who are you? Why are you in this site if you're in touch with gaga? Are you allowed to speak? If you pretend to be an insider, please leave we don't need lies 

5 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Nobody was lying. I had fans there as well, and was told she went straight from the studio to her house. Sorry!

And keep in mind I've been accurately posting her location for the past two weeks. If you want to keep "exposing" me, by all means, go ahead. But I'm still right more often than not.

Well, you didn't tell us the truth so basically you were lying:nails: And btw, she's in NY right now. Am I an insider? 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, jprincess said:

Who are you? Why are you in this site if you're in touch with gaga? Are you allowed to speak? If you pretend to be an insider, please leave we don't lies 

Take a seat

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

2 minutes ago, Music said:

omg.

i feel like he's just trolling us because we molested his Twitter feed with demands such as -

@Stef :green:

I regret nothing :green: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

PropaGaga
Just now, jprincess said:

Who are you? Why are you in this site if you're in touch with gaga? Are you allowed to speak? If you pretend to be an insider, please leave we don't lies 

I don't pretend to be anything. But I am leaving this forum, so you guys got your wish!

InTraumatica
2 minutes ago, jprincess said:

Who are you? Why are you in this site if you're in touch with gaga? Are you allowed to speak? If you pretend to be an insider, please leave we don't need lies 

Leave @PropaGaga alone!!! :grr:

Admin
1 minute ago, jprincess said:

Christian is the owner of Gaga's very first fansite (lady-gaga.net/PropaGaga) since like 2007. Obviously he's not on the phone with Gaga receiving details on what she's up to - nor does he pretend to - but having been in this fanbase since the very beginning he has a lot of connections and sources which are reliable most of the time. Please stop trying to discredit him.

Archived