💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer
2 minutes ago, MomoQ said:

omg YASS THOSE ARE THE BEST ONES :laughga:

I'm eagerly awaiting her next Sean-related meltdown. :excited2: Especially after she got back with him for the eighth time. :diane:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, PaPatrick said:

Okay, I'm only saw this now. Little Detectives, tag me and let me know what's going on pretty please, I'm finishing my lunch break and can't read through everything! :cryga:

Should I be hyped?!

Basically Gaga was seen on Z100 studios with a piano and monsters started asking the hosts what was she there for, then one of them mentioned us live saying we were nuts and basically confirmed Gaga had been there on twitter. Basically that filled with pages and pages of meltdows :air: 

Helxig
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

well its 1am and i need to get some sleep, I need to rest after this thread :sweat:

Haha heeeeey another New Zealander! Goodnight. I'm going to sleep too :sweat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm eagerly awaiting her next Sean-related meltdown. :excited2: Especially after she got back with him for the eighth time. :diane:

lol

im giving her a break this week, the cum video was too much :toofunny:

What’s fortnight

Flippy

Lmao! I missed a huge meltdown. Oh well, plenty more to come, I'm sure :sweat::laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

We keep this up and we will get our own 'Hello' and half of 25 first week sales. Am so proud of monster! We actually started the 'chaos' before the single even dropped 

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Holy sh-it he has lost a lot! And I remember her interview with him! I like that interview!

Hide contents

It is one of her best interviews to date.

Helxig
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

Lmao! I missed a huge meltdown. Oh well, plenty more to come, I'm sure :sweat::laughga:

Actually noone melted down except the radio host :laughga:  very proud of everyone here for just having a fun, exciting conversation and no arguments!

The Surrealist

There are 5 pages about exposing PropaGaga and that she was at Z100 and then 60 pages about how this thread is iconic. 

What did I miss? 

Helxig
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

It is one of her best interviews to date.

*like*

PaPatrick
2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Basically Gaga was seen on Z100 studios with a piano and monsters started asking the hosts what was she there for, then one of them mentioned us live saying we were nuts and basically confirmed Gaga had been there on twitter. Basically that filled with pages and pages of meltdows :air: 

WHAT :air::air::air::air: 

britneytoilet-copyuqf0v.gif

Thank you MonsterOfSpain! :hor:

Archived