💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

antpats2
Just now, Helxig said:

He had to find it out for us. Apparently "someone else had the musical equptiment. Not related to her. She was in the building, yesterday, over and done with. Seriously these Gaga people you should look at my Twitter feed. "look bitch, tell us what's going on" "

HAHAAAA

someone else had the musical equipment? The equipment that gaga made people bring out of the studio? the same equipment that was carried from the back of her car 

...sure Elvis 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

He had to find it out for us. Apparently "someone else had the musical equptiment. Not related to her. She was in the building, yesterday, over and done with. Seriously these Gaga people you should look at my Twitter feed. "look bitch, tell us what's going on" "

HAHAAAA

i was laughing so hard lol

What’s fortnight

Caothan Mcbride

If she was announced to be in a big movie would she go to radio stations to promote it this quickly? Or is LG5 related am so confused 

Just now, Bebe said:

Gaga had a meeting there! OMG hahaha This is so great! 

The abuse is too much, but this is the first time in a long time I have actually laughed IRL at something here.

I wonder what the meeting was about :excited2:

She was demonstrating the first 5 recipies in the Germanotta Italian cookbook :diane:

Coming to a bookstore near you :diane:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

antpats2
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

This is so amazing :rip: 

I know right! This thread is Paradise 

Spoiler

only joking dont ban me :air: 

FATCAT
Just now, Caothan Mcbride said:

If he was announced to be in a big movie would she go to radio stations to promote it this quickly? Or is LG5 related am so confused 

Movies have to be recorded first :rip:

But it's most likely LG5 related.

Purr more, hiss less.

Helxig

He basically said that we're nuts and he's found out what was happening. That she was there having a meeting, the musical equipment was for someone else and unrelated to her. That we're nuts :laughga: "seriously look at my Twitter feed!" and the lady was like "aw they just love their Gaga" and he was just like nope they're crazy

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

If it was a meeting it could be that she has a radio deal with them for the single, she might have brought the equipment to play them the song because its not finished or something?

antpats2

hes talking about relationships and ex's on air. 

Spoiler

inb4 gaga calls up and talks about taylor 

August 17th, the day when GGD managed to make a radio host from one of the biggest radios not only in the US, but in the whole world, pissed.

jbVeVAK.gif

Archived