Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

Disney has just announced that a live action remake of the Little Mermain starring Lin Manuel Miranda.

Ariel hasn't been cast yet, do you think Gaga could try and get the part seeing as she loves the cartoon so much? 

xoxo Joanne

Katharine Hepburn
Just now, Music said:

hmm, Gaga might be a bit too old to be Ariel - Google says she is 16.

They could change the story so that Ariel and Eric are adults to make Ariel more mature

xoxo Joanne

nikola

i think its too late for gaga......but i cant wait for this movie......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I wonder how they are gonna work this out, I mean, a whole half of the movie is set under water. 🤔 Either way I'm pumped!  :firega: 

Borislshere

Yall realize they can still make gaga look young? She could definitely play Ariel! I'm so excited about this. 

Seeka
14 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

They could change the story so that Ariel and Eric are adults to make Ariel more mature

Gaga is still too old. These fairytales have protagonists who are adolescents. Ariel herself is sixteen, Snow White being 12/13, or Cinderella is... 14 or 16.

at most, these characters can be aged to their twenties. Early twenties. While Gaga can still pull off  twenty year old character, she has made a lot of fuss and buzz about being thirty.

She'd also probably want to play a more mature character.

Plus I doubt Gaga can play the innocent, and gullible Ariel.

lavenderblondee

Just learning now that The Little Mermaid movie with Chloe isn't actually going to be based off the Disney movie. I learn so much everyday.  :saladga: I'm excited for that one though.

skaxboy

I'm so excited for this! I've never heard anything from "Hamilton" but I know it's praised so I'm glad Lin Manuel is on board. Casting is gonna be very interesting for this movie. 

CherryPi3

I'm so excited for this! My fave Disney movie! I've been waiting for this :giveup:

The fact Buzzfeed suggested Gaga should play Ursula though :toofunny: Could you imagine? I'd be here for it tbh :gaycat:

original-grid-image-2528-1471389998-17.j

original-grid-image-2528-1471389999-22.j

"Why this is a GREAT idea: Hardcore Disney fans KNOW that the animated Ursula was based off the legendary drag queen Divine, so the live-action sea witch absolutely needs to have a queer sensibility. That’s where gay icon Lady Gaga comes in. She’s got the campy swagger that’s necessary to successfully step into Ursula’s tentacles, and could you IMAGINE her own rendition of “Poor Unfortunate Souls”? Oh, and don’t doubt her acting ability — in addition to all those Grammys, Gaga is the proud owner of a Golden Globe for her role in American Horror Story: Hotel. This is HER role!"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/heres-our-dream-cast-for-a-live-action-the-little-mermaid?utm_term=.wpRPabrD0G#.gvDzKJ1dpm

River

plz make it gay plz make it gay

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Helxig

I'm not even a huge fan, but don't pretend that anyone but Ariana would be as good in that role!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

VOLANTIS
18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm not even a huge fan, but don't pretend that anyone but Ariana would be as good in that role!

I'm here for Ariana as Ariel and Gaga as Ursula. :excited2: Imagine the slayage. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived