💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

AHS maze coming to Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

ahs-at-ush-hhn-2016-no-logo.jpg?itok=1u_

Rubber Man, Twisty, and The Countess — finally, all together under one horrifying, terrifying, why-would-you-possibly-put-yourself-through-this-nightmare roof.

FX’s American Horror Story will come to life as one of the centerpiece maze attractions during this year’s Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios, the annual autumn run of horror movie madness that stretches from Sept. 16 through the wee hours of November at both parks.

Debuting at both Universal Studios in Hollywood and Orlando, the American Horror Story maze will pull from seasons one, four, and five as it spooks guests during the annual Halloween event. Get ready for the ghosts of Murder House, the tortured clowns of Freak Show, and the deathly terrors of the Hotel Cortez, all at the same time.

Source: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/16/american-horror-story-universal-halloween

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peroxide

Did they have to use Hotel's intro sequence because they didn't have any actual scary scenes from the show? :interestinga:

mister max
4 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Now we know why LG5 has been postponed. This is Gaga's new job :sis:

everyone who doesnt get scared by the countess gets a free copy of LG5 :sis: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Eohl said:

Did they have to use Hotel's intro sequence because they didn't have any actual scary scenes from the show? :interestinga:

Only thing scary from Hotel is Gaga's acting.:interestinga:

Killa

Eventually i'll have to face that my life isn't enough without that black bondage latex suit. I'm going there to steal it

Thomas P

Wrong country.

OOOOHHHH so this is why Gaga is t putting out new music. She's taking a night job in the maze! Okay that makes sense.:queenga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RAMROD

Ew ew ew ew ew, this will be scurry as fxck lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived