Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hey Gaga

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

Hey Gaga or Bobby or any one on your team that is incharge of checking on the Gays of GGD. 

Can you please announce your lead single today if it's coming this month or early next month? It's cool if you are trying to surprise us but the suspense is slowly killing us all. I will pretend to act surprised if you want us to, just please make an announcement :) please. 

You can even be vague about it if you want. You can tweet, "yo little monsters new Gaga music coming in the next 50 days". I think a lot of us would be happy with that. 

Anyway! I luv you!!! And I can't wait to promote what ever you release everywhere and to every single person I know. :hug::music: 

MaryJaneHolland

Hey baby :hug:

The lead is coming on 30th February next year :hug:

Can't wait for you to hear it :gaycat:

Computer

:excited2:

Waits for Gagas or queen Bobbys response 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

hello gaga im here to say i never said anything bad about you in my life i know it maybe sounds crazy thats just how it is all the truth
im the best 

imma cut a bitch

Seeka

Use fire divining and try to discover a life. Or when LG5 is released. Either or.

Daenerys

Give us them things that we love (we want the music). 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ViviLittleM

Be patient.

I really have a strong feeling for August 26, and maybe without an announcement.

Then when Gaga releases the single, VMAs announce Gaga as a performer :giveup:

Shipper

This is like writing a letter to Santa Clause for a sports car and expecting a response. :toofunny:

But good luck I guess. :)

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived