💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

New AHS poster

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Spock

This isn't Goosepbumps, it's a nod to the Creature of the Black Lagoon people :toofunny: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
Just now, Spock said:

This isn't Goosepbumps, it's a nod to the Creature of the Black Lagoon people :toofunny: 

I think a lot of people know that, however, it has the cheesiness of Goosebumps or Scooby Doo.

GunninMan

It's becoming more and more clear to me each time a new teaser or poster comes out that they're referencing classic horror films. My take on why they're doing it is because perhaps they're trying to tease that this season will be a staple in the horror genre. With only one of them being real, it begs the question that we're all thinking: what the **** is the theme?! But maybe that's the point. Maybe they aren't revealing it because it's something new and never done before. Maybe the "leaked" photos from TMZ were also a deterrent from what this season is going to be about. Or maybe Ryan Murphy is a piece of **** who's just playing with us for a laugh. Who knows though. I just really doubt that it's colony, not even one of the teasers really hints at that.

Dorothy Gale
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

also wasn't it confirmed the season is called AHS: Forest? 

That was some random site that was never confirmed and nothing we know remotely points to forest. The only theme that holds any water at this point is AHS: Colony. 

Killa

I like the colours, i'm sick of glamour and i want real horror. **** is that so hard

No cartoon, real adult hardcore stuff please. Thank you

MarcusBones
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

also wasn't it confirmed the season is called AHS: Forest? 

No, nothing has been confirmed except filming locations.

People think "Colony" because of the "CROATOAN" carved into a tree on one of the sets which is colonial, however, they referenced this in Murder House as well - aka it confirms nothing.

MarcusBones
5 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

That was some random site that was never confirmed and nothing we know remotely points to forest. The only theme that holds any water at this point is AHS: Colony. 

Girl, you are stuck on Colony.

It's not going to happen.

PSYCHOSHTICK

Somebody commented something very smart on Instagram:

'It's so obvious that all this playing with different genres of horror and that most teasers sounding like it's being projected that this season will be set in a movie studio or cinema.'

Not saying that it's right but he/she sure has a point.

gagzus
1 hour ago, MarcusBones said:

No, nothing has been confirmed except filming locations.

People think "Colony" because of the "CROATOAN" carved into a tree on one of the sets which is colonial, however, they referenced this in Murder House as well - aka it confirms nothing.

m sure they'd probably more or less call it AHS:Cult tbh 

ZiggyZiggs

What are these messy af  teasers ? :air: 

5 hours ago, Prince Bananas said:

I think that's Gaga's character 

No I won't allow it :cryga:. Gaga is playing evil bitch Croatoan who kills ppl with millis and spiders :madge: 

CyanLights
4 hours ago, Killa said:

I like the colours, i'm sick of glamour and i want real horror. **** is that so hard

No cartoon, real adult hardcore stuff please. Thank you

I need this there are not many intense horror shows out there anymore. I already finished The Following and How To Get Away With Murder, AHS needs to get intense and scary again 

5 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

What are these messy af  teasers ? :air: 

No I won't allow it :cryga:. Gaga is playing evil bitch Croatoan who kills ppl with millis and spiders :madge: 

The account who said it was proven fake tho :toofunny:

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

ZiggyZiggs
56 minutes ago, Cookie said:

The account who said it was proven fake tho :toofunny:

ik :toofunny: but i really liked his ideas pretty creative tbh

VOLANTIS
12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

inb4 gaga plays yuyi

And it results in TayGa reuniting again. 

tumblr_mkhx8n0Iu91rnytu7o1_500.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived