Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Till It Happens To You - Academy Awards 2016

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

I cry everytime I hear this song.

And I think this is the best performance of this song. She sang it with passion and let her emotions affect her.

The pain you can hear in 2:30. I just can't. This is the kind of music I want for LG5. Of course I want some bops, too, but I need these ballads for my soul.

KarmaPolice

I don't wanna sound rude...but I didn't like the way she went up an octave in the bridge. It's the only thing that stops me to like this performance

It still pains me to watch this knowing how much Gaga and Diane deserved that award. This performance just solidified how worthy they were of that Oscar. :giveup: 

Gypsy Life

I don't wanna sound nice...but I like the way she went up an octave in the bridge. It's the only thing that makes me like this performance

DiscoStyx
14 minutes ago, Tommi said:

I don't wanna sound rude...but I didn't like the way she went up an octave in the bridge. It's the only thing that stops me to like this performance

It slayed my entire life. She literally left me speechless. And I still am.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Just now, Gypsy Life said:

I don't wanna sound nice...but I like the way she went up an octave in the bridge. It's the only thing that makes me like this performance

lmao

--

i love it. i hope gaga is invited back every year

Katie14

I don't like how she went up an octave either. Its kind of jarring. It also bothers me how she looks at a camera near the end but that wasn't the shot that was being displayed. It eventually shifts over to the one she is looking at but it's late. (Its hard to describe but it wasn't her fault) it would have been more emotional if we could see a direct shot of her face during that moment. Besides that I love the performance. Its so intense and raw. 

KarmaPolice
32 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

30 minutes ago, Ethan said:

lmao

--

i love it. i hope gaga is invited back every year

I can't have a different opinion right? better answer with salty posts to grab likes...

Archived