💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

KP4 to be released in Q4

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

The Quarter Quell will be a tough one!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
13 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say if this is true its gonna be pushed back thanks to the lack of success "Rise" has had

vP4aFsG.gif

It's a bit ironic, rise falling. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Omar Vela
13 hours ago, jvckk said:

Heat is one of the fluff tabloid gossip magazines in the UK, and is hardly very credible. Either way, it's not her fault that Gaga has waited until now - this time period isn't sacred to Gaga to release, and the rest of the music world (including Katy), will keep releasing. This doesn't have to be another Katy vs Gaga if you don't let it.

KP said like 3 month ago that she didn't gonna release anything this year (even she hinted a long rest) ...then the rumours of LG5 got stronger and then she changed her mind -_- .... 

Dramatica

So "Rise" didn't rise high up huh?

giphy.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Serendipity
12 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Sis, Rise does have a radio deal

it never did.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Helxig

tumblr_ndwpuk3Tol1ruqqm0o1_400.gif

leslie-knope-no.gif?w=650

This is bad news! This means her single is coming soon too! We do not want a repeat of Applause and ARTPOP's bad start. I can see the media very happily picking up the fake drama where it left off "Gaga and Katy at it again!" "Rumours state that..." "an inside source has told us the two feel in competition again and both want to win" "flashback Friday! Lady Gaga and Katy Perry in a time warp as their lead singles release at the same time AGAIN" "Roar vs. Applause 2.0. But who will win this time? Back in 2013 Lady Gaga and Katy Perry..." "Chaos Breaks Out as Lady Gaga and Katy Perry release their lead singles side by side"

Can we just not have a messy era this time please? Can everything please run nice and smoothly for Gaga like it f-ucking should for once? Please. Universe I'm begging you. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

doja scat

Who's ready for Round Two? May the baddest bitch win. :classy:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

doja scat

I think Rise is generally a decent song, it's good to hear something sonically new from her. The fumes from a pressed Kat on ATRL bringing up Gaga's sales from her JAZZ COVERS and comparing it to Rise was too much though  :toofunny:

doja scat

Not a certain user trying to say TIHTY was a 'buzz single' and did worse than Rise... I'll have you know that if it isn't so obvious, the message behind it isn't to promote her image. 

Go look at the comments and see how many rape survivors it has helped. It may not have many views or be popular, but its obviously helping people and I think that's most important in this case. 

DeanWinchester
21 hours ago, Weasel said:

Neither one of them had/have a radio deal, and neither one of them had/have any promo for it? 

So the iTunes banners while a proper lead single by another popgirl was also being released isn't promo? I'd say that alone is pretty decent promo.

:nails:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
14 hours ago, jprincess said:

Sorry for the off topic but I think I know where this gif is from but I can't figure where out, any ideas?

I'm guessing the game Civilization

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived