'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP4 to be released in Q4

yASSsss

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It was not a buzz single. TIHTY was a song for a very specific purpose. It was not a song released in order to bring attention to an album release. 

But it was a single

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
1 minute ago, Cookie said:

But it was a single

It wasn't a buzz single, which is exactly what I stated in my original comment. 

lifeasgeorge
5 hours ago, yASSsss said:

oh is that so?that's not what you felt about Rise when it was released.You were so sure of it's success arilol.gif

tumblr_nnemkuKeOe1sqia6ao1_250.gif

live and let live

Pierre

CMON AMERICAN BJORK!

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Spock

We've already known this eversince last year, when her manager confirmed she was releasing Q4 2016. I don't understand why everybody's so shocked about it lol

who will love me when the night is over

Takemyhand
8 hours ago, SecretWeapon said:

So was she for ARTPOP. And it went so good lol

UsAxDTK.gif

Sorry for the off topic but I think I know where this gif is from but I can't figure where out, any ideas?

Takemyhand
3 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Why are y'all assuming Katy's coming for Gaga lmao all of you, each one of you are saying Katy deserves to flop, Katy ruin other girls momentum etc just because Katy sold more than Gaga 😂 Get over it pathetic bitches, that was in 2013, you need to let it go. If you dont like Katy then just ignore everything Katy related and you'll see how your lifes will get better. :classy:

Thank you for the preach! I would ten times like this if I could. This pathetic biased hate towards Katy is getting toxic. We can't enjoy Katy perry thread without haters :sweat: and the irony in all of that is this site praises Britney Spears but tear Katy apart for her poor vocal performances :sweat:

Xoxo Adriana

Is she doing this deliberately just so she can compete with Gaga?:excuseu:

Lord Temptation

KP4 will be flop of the year. And this year has been the year of the flops.

So I'm totally down for LG5 in 2017.

12 hours ago, etron said:

Keep it, Kathryn. :interestinga:

She'll flop this time anyway. 'Rise' was embarrassing.

This.

Shes going to underperform anyway. Witness and Rise kinda sound the same :awkney: She can scrap it, but I don't see this album, any album she puts out this time doing well at all. 

edit: actually unless youre justin bieber or taylor swift, everyones been flopping :toofunny:

Archived