KP4 to be released in Q4

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
4 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say if this is true its gonna be pushed back thanks to the lack of success "Rise" has had

vP4aFsG.gif

Graphic description of Katherine attempting to crawl into the top 20 :air: 

Whispering
3 hours ago, Weasel said:

Why is everyone dragging Rise when it's been watched almost as much in a week as our fave's buzz single TIHTY in a year? 

TIHTY was never a buzz single and you know it. 

adamsenigma

Why are y'all assuming Katy's coming for Gaga lmao all of you, each one of you are saying Katy deserves to flop, Katy ruin other girls momentum etc just because Katy sold more than Gaga 😂 Get over it pathetic bitches, that was in 2013, you need to let it go. If you dont like Katy then just ignore everything Katy related and you'll see how your lifes will get better. :classy:

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Why are y'all assuming Katy's coming for Gaga lmao all of you, each one of you are saying Katy deserves to flop, Katy ruin other girls momentum etc just because Katy sold more than Gaga 😂 Get over it pathetic bitches, that was in 2013, you need to let it go. If you dont like Katy then just ignore everything Katy related and you'll see how your lifes will get better. :classy:

I've just now turned on Kathy and my life is 100000x better :poot: 

yASSsss

Apparently,Kety has teamed up with Beyonce's songwriter.He co wrote 'Formation' 

"I wrote this track and she laid it and it's pretty dope," band member Swae Lee told Complex. "It sounded pretty dope. She got a lot of style."

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a804792/katy-perry-new-song-beyonce-songwriter/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Redstreak

Erm, if she's hoping for an October or November release then she needed to announce her lead single like forever ago

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

SlayGagaloo
2 hours ago, Lance said:

like ARTPOP? or Bionic?

Cute :) ARTPOP didn't flop, now

tumblr_m4lky5tL0E1r5jtugo1_250.gif

Over.

Whispering
4 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

olympic songs barely do big on the charts.

basically for every sports event.

Waka Waka flopped in US.

Whitney missed Top 10 with SSB.

Don't post Phillip Phillips' song now cause it was promoted asthe lead single from his debut album.

Whitney's One Moment in Time was a worldwide hit and won an Emmy Award. It went to number one on the UK Singles Chart, and reached number five on the US Billboard Hot 100.

Phillip Phillip's home was going nowhere until they played it during the Olympic Games. Those few seconds of the song immediately pushed it to number one on iTunes. Everytime those few seconds were played, sales would surge.  Those few seconds brought the song to the attention of millions, who bought it in droves and pushed it back from the dead on iTunes and on radio. 

If Rise was a well-constructed, catchy song, it would have caught on, but if simply is a mediocre song. 

Redstreak
4 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

you guys should worry more about Eminem and Bruno.

also @PaperIz Taylor is also rumored to drop her next album.

if a Gaga vs Taylor happens, who are you gonna pick?

The head of her label already said no album this year.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Higher

Here for it. Rise was pretty good. :music:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

42 minutes ago, Whispering said:

TIHTY was never a buzz single and you know it. 

TIHTY was a single :)

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

yASSsss
16 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Whitney's One Moment in Time was a worldwide hit and won an Emmy Award. It went to number one on the UK Singles Chart, and reached number five on the US Billboard Hot 100.

Phillip Phillip's home was going nowhere until they played it during the Olympic Games. Those few seconds of the song immediately pushed it to number one on iTunes. Everytime those few seconds were played, sales would surge.  Those few seconds brought the song to the attention of millions, who bought it in droves and pushed it back from the dead on iTunes and on radio. 

If Rise was a well-constructed, catchy song, it would have caught on, but if simply is a mediocre song. 

receipts on point

tumblr_inline_o8n6ptVoZJ1t8i3wp_500.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Whispering
9 minutes ago, Cookie said:

TIHTY was a single :)

It was not a buzz single. TIHTY was a song for a very specific purpose. It was not a song released in order to bring attention to an album release. 

Archived