❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

Music Is Coming Tomorrow

coolninjaguy

Featured Posts

coolninjaguy

So im gonna need some help her for sources cuz im on my phone but Ive cracked the code hunties.

When someone asked gaga about how they knew lady but were wondering where gaga was she tweeted back that Gaga was sleeping. Resting for the new album. 

Long and behold this bitch posted a picture on her insta in which she is seen sleeping. Now this is very confusing because it does link to that.

One of the insiders tweeted that tomorrow we would get the new single...whats his name? Can someone post that tweet i think it was @houseofdre. Even if it turns out that hes a fake this picture i think is a sign from her this time giving us a wink before she unleashes lg5.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coolninjaguy
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Delete this:lana:

Grow up. I just gave a theory that does seem likely.

GagaMyBlood95

Or she just posted a random picture of herself in bed with her dog, that has nothing to do with a random tweet back from 2015?

Ronlop

Houseofdre said it's coming today. Ultimately making him another fake "insider" as if any of the Twitter  "insiders" were ever real. 

ZiggyZiggs

u know I hope this is true but it's not happening she's not going to release **** tom

Spoiler

well maybe **** idk :saladga: 

VOLANTIS

Dear @houseofdre 

tumblr_inline_mr9jxiaPne1qz4rgp.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

kabirartfling

I don't know at this point weither to stab myself or jump off a building :awkney:

Give your love to me

Andreyw
5 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I don't know at this point weither to stab myself or jump off a building :awkney:

Let's drink some bleach together :sis: 

Archived