music news

Cher Recording in Studio

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Levine
12 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

she should stop

good for her tho if she wants to record

I think you should stop with your insider bullshit things first. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christinahoney
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Don't get your hope too high it's been long than Gaga hasn't made exciting things in term of music. 

My only hope for pop future is Lady GaGa and she's not even in my top 5 favorite singers :giveup:

BuzzcutSeason
29 minutes ago, Levine said:

I think you should stop with your insider bullshit things first. 

that insider thing is a joke lol don't be so sensitive her music isn't literally good we all know this

she only gets support because her fans love her as a person. Thats okay. There's many people like that. 

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

that insider thing is a joke lol don't be so sensitive her music isn't literally good we all know this

she only gets support because her fans love her as a person. Thats okay. There's many people like that. 

Her music is criminally underrated

Ferrer Zorola

she makes her voice sound awful with all those nasty vocoder layers 

LIFE IS GOOD

christinahoney
3 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

you must be pretty young. it's understandable that you don't recognize her high quality catalogue.

BuzzcutSeason
13 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

you must be pretty young. it's understandable that you don't recognize her high quality catalogue.

Lol no everyone thinks I'm saying that all her music is bad. i'm referring to her most recent music. She has a huge catalog and an amazing career. I was talking about her sound and impact as of recently. Like her music isn't really that great anymore (referring to her newest and what she may be working on).

BornAsUnic0rn
On 12.8.2016 at 10:38 PM, christinahoney said:

def

She has probably one of the best repertoires in the biz. And she is THE queen of reinventing herself. Back in 2010 I would constantly get into fights because people are not giving her enough credit. (I was 12 back then.)

Archived