Artists due for a greatest hits album

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Greatest Hits these days are usually a tool for lazy musicians that wanna fill up their contract on filling up albums quota rather than actual milestones in their career. Also, labels usually use Greatest Hits as easy cash grab for releasing the same damn songs, from people, especially the fans, easy examples includes Madonna (5 Greatest Hits albums) and Michael Jackson (33 Greatest Hits albums). I hope if they will do it in the future, Bey, Gaga and Rihanna will only do it once in awhile.

I thought Madonna only had three. And plus two of hers are iconic! The Immaculate Collection is the best selling album of her career and one of the best ever, and celebration is widely acclaimed, and to me kind of vital for a fan of pop music who doesn't plan on listening to her entire discography. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

whore

I made my own The Best Of Rihanna because I only like her hits, which she is abundant of. Jennifer Lopez needs a better greatest hits album than the one that she has, because it's hard for me to come by. And yes, Beyoncé needs a greatest hits album, even though I own a copy of all of her albums already. 

Robo Ga

There's no point in a "Greatest Hits" album when nobody buys CDs anymore. There's already 2143141351234134 Beyonce Greatest Hits playlists on every streaming service and beyond. 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I thought Madonna only had three. And plus two of hers are iconic! The Immaculate Collection is the best selling album of her career and one of the best ever, and celebration is widely acclaimed, and to me kind of vital for a fan of pop music who doesn't plan on listening to her entire discography. 

Regardless, it's just an easy cash grab.

So, I hope Yoncé didn't do it so often.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Bellatrix
6 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I'd say she has four. Something to Remember is listed together with the other three on Wikipedia. Although it just says that STR is a compilation album, which doesn't necessarily mean greatest hits.

Killa

Long gone are the days that these albums could give money to the record label. This only works for some classic bands that people don't wanna hear their full album to find the music they love.

But she could have an album like that and probably re-do some of the songs or something a bit more creative. And include Dest. Child hits as well

Caesium
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

If Selena can release a GH album, anyone can :laughga: 

She only released For You to fulfil her contract with Hollywood Records so that she could switch labels.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

ZiggyZiggs
10 minutes ago, Caesium said:

She only released For You to fulfil her contract with Hollywood Records so that she could switch labels.

jk hunty :sweat:

13 hours ago, UK Monster said:

Baby I

Right There

The Way

Problem

break FreeBang Bamg

Love Me Harder

One Last Time

Focus

Be My Baby

Dangerous Woman

Popular Song

Into You

Let Me Love You

Boom there we are

Only like 3 of those were real hits, dont be delulu

Lona Delery
13 hours ago, UK Monster said:

Baby I

Right There

The Way

Problem

break FreeBang Bamg

Love Me Harder

One Last Time

Focus

Be My Baby

Dangerous Woman

Popular Song

Into You

Let Me Love You

Boom there we are

I dont even know half of those songs. Try harder

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived